Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pawelm - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
    Hi guys,

    Can you please check this one?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23602[/ATTACH]

    thanks
    Looks ok to me.

    Comment


    • Hi guys,

      Can you please check those? In terms of contrast/exposure and sharpness?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-TCE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	1034628 Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-OBY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	989.8 KB
ID:	1034629

      thanks

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
        Hi guys,

        Can you please check those? In terms of contrast/exposure and sharpness?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]23874[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23875[/ATTACH]

        thanks
        1. ok
        2. blurry

        Comment


        • Hi guys,

          Can you please check this one? I'm testing new gear and I'm not quite sure about vignetting. And contrast as always
          Click image for larger version

Name:	TC-SNO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	1039769

          thanks

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
            Hi guys,

            Can you please check this one? I'm testing new gear and I'm not quite sure about vignetting. And contrast as always
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]25120[/ATTACH]

            thanks
            Should be acceptable on both counts.

            Comment


            • Hi guys,

              Can you please check those? I'm mostly concerned about contrast and exposure.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	EI-DHW.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	675.9 KB
ID:	1039847 Click image for larger version

Name:	SP-RSV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	717.2 KB
ID:	1039848

              thanks

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                Hi guys,

                Can you please check those? I'm mostly concerned about contrast and exposure.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]25206[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]25207[/ATTACH]

                thanks
                Contrast and exposure would be ok for me.

                Comment


                • Hi guys,

                  What's up is with bad postprocessing here? Dark halos around wheels?
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7370719

                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                    Hi guys,

                    What's up is with bad postprocessing here? Dark halos around wheels?
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7370719

                    Thanks
                    Yes, over-processing is for the dark halo around the wheels. However, the main killer here is the underexposure.

                    Comment


                    • Hi guys,

                      Can you please check those?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	HB-IJU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	1040406 Click image for larger version

Name:	PH-HXE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	1040407 Click image for larger version

Name:	SP-ENZ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1040408 Click image for larger version

Name:	D-ATUM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	480.7 KB
ID:	1040409 Click image for larger version

Name:	OO-JAX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	918.9 KB
ID:	1040410

                      thanks

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                        Hi guys,

                        Can you please check those?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]25864[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]25865[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]25866[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]25867[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]25868[/ATTACH]

                        thanks
                        1. ok
                        2-4 borderline contrast
                        5. contrast

                        Comment


                        • Hi guys,

                          Any chances for accepting this one? (please disregard the second photo)
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	PH-BVD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	503.5 KB
ID:	1040674
                          Yeah, I know the weather conditions didn't help with that one

                          thanks!
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                            Hi guys,

                            Any chances for accepting this one? (please disregard the second photo)
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]26151[/ATTACH]
                            Yeah, I know the weather conditions didn't help with that one

                            thanks!
                            Very likely a contrast rejection.

                            Comment


                            • Hi,

                              Isn't this rejection a bit harsh?
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7399841

                              Thanks

                              Comment


                              • I agree with the screeners, but if you are unhappy you can always appeal.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X