X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pawelm View Post
    Oh... my bad. I missed that one! Thanks

So, would this shot it acceptable?
    Borderline for 1920pix and the contrast between the bright exterior and darker interior.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Is this one acceptable?

thanks

edit:

Another one. Will the traffic cone be enough to reject the Ryanair shot for obstruction?

thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Is this one acceptable?

thanks

edit:

Another one. Will the traffic cone be enough to reject the Ryanair shot for obstruction?

thanks
        Both would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Just a quick question this time. Is using luminosity masks and similar stuff considered as digital manipulation and may cause rejection?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys,

Just a quick question this time. Is using luminosity masks and similar stuff considered as digital manipulation and may cause rejection?

Thanks!
            If by 'luminosity masks' you mean masking certain areas of the image to make them brighter/darker, yes that would be considered bad processing.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Will this kind of crop work? And in general is it acceptable? I'm not a fan of such close-ups but this was the only way to avoid obstruction.

Thanks

edit:

Also, is the terminal shot acceptable?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Will this kind of crop work? And in general is it acceptable? I'm not a fan of such close-ups but this was the only way to avoid obstruction.
                Not sure why you went with 2:3 instead of 4:3, but technically should be ok.

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                Also, is the terminal shot acceptable?
                Borderline. More bike shack/trees/street than terminal, imho.

Comment

• Hi,
                  Can you please point out where the soft parts are?
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks

Comment

Hi,
                    Can you please point out where the soft parts are?
                    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks
                    Whole image is too soft for 1800pix. Maybe try 1280 instead.

Comment

• Hi guys,

I need your help with this one. I just can't make it look level, I guess it's because rather wide focal lenght. I used yellow box as a refference, but it still doesn't look quite right, as the verticals of firestation in the background lean to the right. Would it be accepatble? And if not if you could suggest anything it'd appreciate that.

Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

I need your help with this one. I just can't make it look level, I guess it's because rather wide focal lenght. I used yellow box as a refference, but it still doesn't look quite right, as the verticals of firestation in the background lean to the right. Would it be accepatble? And if not if you could suggest anything it'd appreciate that.

Thanks
                        Horizon looks acceptable to me.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Is this one good for upload? I'm mostly concerned about cropping, brightness, and if it would be considered as backlight.

thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Is this one good for upload? I'm mostly concerned about cropping, brightness, and if it would be considered as backlight.

thanks
                            The chopped off tail looks too awkward. The backlight is IMO not really an issue here, as it adds to the photo.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Thanks Geri. Unfortunatley I cut just the tip of the fin in the original photo, so I can't do much with it. I thought that 16:9 ratio may kind of save it. Too bad, I really like this shot.

Comment

• Hi,

Will this kind of obstruction be a reason for rejection? The ladder is somewhat part of the scene, as the engine is under maintanence.

thanks
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X