Pawelm - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

Is this one acceptable? I'm mostly worried about the visible lens flare on the right rotor blade over the tail.

thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by pawelm View Post
      Hi,

Is this one acceptable? I'm mostly worried about the visible lens flare on the right rotor blade over the tail.

thanks
      Don't see any specific lens flare, but the strong light source on the right is washing out the contrast somewhat.

Comment

• Hi,

Will the trail left by ground crew member cause rejection for obstruction?

thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Will the trail left by ground crew member cause rejection for obstruction?

thanks
          I would accept it, others will maybe reject it. I give fair chances of being accepted.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hi guys,

Any chances for acceptance for one of the following shots? Yeah, weather didn't help, the contrast is far from being perfect, but on the other hand I guess it's not that bad.

Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Any chances for acceptance for one of the following shots? Yeah, weather didn't help, the contrast is far from being perfect, but on the other hand I guess it's not that bad.

Thanks
              1-2. similar
              3. dark/contrast

Comment

• Hi guys,

Will this one be considered as obstructed?

thanks

edit:Can you also please check if the contrast on the Metro is any good?

thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Will this one be considered as obstructed?

thanks

edit:Can you also please check if the contrast on the Metro is any good?

thanks
                  1. unfortunately just a tiny bit obstructed
                  2. very borderline contrast

Comment

• Hi guys,

Is this sort of stuff acceptable? It started opening it's "mouth" halfway through taking the photo. I think it looks kinda cool, but is it acceptable?

Thanks

Edit:

Or the second shot, with cargo hatch fully open. I'm worried by two things: frist one, is the inside of the cargo bay overexposed? Second thing, there's a spot right over the tail fin visible after equalisation, it's probably some sort of lens glare. I can't quite see it on the unequalised photo. May it cause rejection?

thanks
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Is this sort of stuff acceptable? It started opening it's "mouth" halfway through taking the photo. I think it looks kinda cool, but is it acceptable?

Thanks

Edit:

Or the second shot, with cargo hatch fully open. I'm worried by two things: frist one, is the inside of the cargo bay overexposed? Second thing, there's a spot right over the tail fin visible after equalisation, it's probably some sort of lens glare. I can't quite see it on the unequalised photo. May it cause rejection?

thanks
                      These would be rejected for similar.

Comment

• Since I'm not sure, if there are any other issues, apart from being similar, I'd like to get your feedback once again. Is this shot acceptable?

Thanks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Since I'm not sure, if there are any other issues, apart from being similar, I'd like to get your feedback once again. Is this shot acceptable?

Thanks.
                          This would be a subjective decision by whoever ends up screening it. There is the minor issue of the ground crew blocking the mlg (ok for me), and of course whether the opening nose being blurry is too distracting (maybe ok for me). I couldn't say what the chances would be either way, but personally I'd probably be ok with it.

Comment

• Thanks. I'll give it a shot

Comment

• Hello,

Can you please check this one in terms of horizon? The lamp and terminal edges lean a bit to the right, but I guess it's the fault of wide angle. Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Can you please check this one in terms of horizon? The lamp and terminal edges lean a bit to the right, but I guess it's the fault of wide angle. Thanks
                                Horizon looks ok, but would be similar to the one you already have in the queue so no point in uploading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X