• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by pawelm View Post
    Hi guys,

Is this sort of stuff acceptable? It started opening it's "mouth" halfway through taking the photo. I think it looks kinda cool, but is it acceptable?

Thanks

Edit:

Or the second shot, with cargo hatch fully open. I'm worried by two things: frist one, is the inside of the cargo bay overexposed? Second thing, there's a spot right over the tail fin visible after equalisation, it's probably some sort of lens glare. I can't quite see it on the unequalised photo. May it cause rejection?

thanks
    These would be rejected for similar.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Is this sort of stuff acceptable? It started opening it's "mouth" halfway through taking the photo. I think it looks kinda cool, but is it acceptable?

Thanks

Edit:

Or the second shot, with cargo hatch fully open. I'm worried by two things: frist one, is the inside of the cargo bay overexposed? Second thing, there's a spot right over the tail fin visible after equalisation, it's probably some sort of lens glare. I can't quite see it on the unequalised photo. May it cause rejection?

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys,

Will this one be considered as obstructed?

thanks

edit:Can you also please check if the contrast on the Metro is any good?

thanks
    1. unfortunately just a tiny bit obstructed
    2. very borderline contrast

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Will this one be considered as obstructed?

thanks

edit:Can you also please check if the contrast on the Metro is any good?

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys,

Any chances for acceptance for one of the following shots? Yeah, weather didn't help, the contrast is far from being perfect, but on the other hand I guess it's not that bad.

Thanks
    1-2. similar
    3. dark/contrast

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Any chances for acceptance for one of the following shots? Yeah, weather didn't help, the contrast is far from being perfect, but on the other hand I guess it's not that bad.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hi,

Will the trail left by ground crew member cause rejection for obstruction?

thanks
    I would accept it, others will maybe reject it. I give fair chances of being accepted.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi,

Will the trail left by ground crew member cause rejection for obstruction?

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi,

Is this one acceptable? I'm mostly worried about the visible lens flare on the right rotor blade over the tail.

thanks
    Don't see any specific lens flare, but the strong light source on the right is washing out the contrast somewhat.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi,

Is this one acceptable? I'm mostly worried about the visible lens flare on the right rotor blade over the tail.

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    It's different day. Thanks for help! photo in the queue

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Thanks Geri,
    One more question, will the second shot be considered similar to this one? Different conditions, diffferent angle, but it's still same side of the heli.
    13-08443. Boeing CH-47F Chinook. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
    Same day? If not, should be ok. If yes, still might be different enough to not be considered similar, but will be a more borderline decision.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Thanks Geri,
    One more question, will the second shot be considered similar to this one? Different conditions, diffferent angle, but it's still same side of the heli.
    13-08443. Boeing CH-47F Chinook. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hi guys,

Is any of these shots acceptable?

thanks
    Both look acceptable

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied