replied
    Oh boy thanks!

It's back in the queue.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by pawelm View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone from the crew check which cn did I put in here? According to https://www.spottingmode.com/opad/fl..._chinook/1000/ it should be M.8709. Did I make a type-o?
    Thanks.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8626144
    You entered: M.8709 (with a space before the serial). Such data entry errors will cause corruptions in the DB and are rejected as such.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi,

Could anyone from the crew tell me what should I put as a cn here?? According to https://www.spottingmode.com/opad/fl..._chinook/1000/ it should be M.8709, but apparently it's wrong. On some Chinooks in the db cn has the dot between M and number, on others therre isn't. Is that the case?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys,

Is this one acceptable? As always, when something interesting arrives, light conditions weren't perfect.

thanks
    Indeed light was not great; pretty good chance of a dark/contrast rejection.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Is this one acceptable? As always, when something interesting arrives, light conditions weren't perfect.

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yes, obstruction and motive for the identifiable face(s).
    Ok, thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by pawelm
    Thanks Julian. It appeared that the spot was caused by a dust lump, not on the sensor, but on the last element of the lens, the one closest to the sensor, and it was casting shadow on the sensor itself. It was the first time I came across something like that. Anyway, problem solved

I also have a question on behalf of a fellow spotter. He'd like to re-upload the following shot. It was previously rejected, among other reasons, for foreground clutter. But, in this particular situation is the obstruction a valid reason for rejection? Cirrus had a tire blowout on the runway, and what we can see is sort of rescue operation, and the men causing obstruction are part of the scene.

thanks
    Yes, obstruction and motive for the identifiable face(s).

Leave a comment:

• Julian S.
    replied
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have an idea what this big dark round "spot" might be? As far as I can tell it is only shows on the wide end, and it's visible with or without lens correction in ACR or LR. Might it be a lens fault? Apart from that, lens works flawlessly. Or might it be some screwup in PS2021 algorythms? I've never noticed that spot until today, and I upgraded PS last week.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Thanks

p.s. It's also visible here, in the check for dust window.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8562793
    Hi,

probably a huge dust spot or something similar?
    But tbh this is nothing i would reject for - especially as it is not (or hardly) visible unequalized here.

Stay safe!

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have an idea what this big dark round "spot" might be? As far as I can tell it is only shows on the wide end, and it's visible with or without lens correction in ACR or LR. Might it be a lens fault? Apart from that, lens works flawlessly. Or might it be some screwup in PS2021 algorythms? I've never noticed that spot until today, and I upgraded PS last week.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    Thanks

p.s. It's also visible here, in the check for dust window.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi,

Will this kind of obstruction be a reason for rejection? The ladder is somewhat part of the scene, as the engine is under maintanence.

thanks
    On the engine, not necessarily. On the nose gear? Yes.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi,

Will this kind of obstruction be a reason for rejection? The ladder is somewhat part of the scene, as the engine is under maintanence.

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Thanks Geri. Unfortunatley I cut just the tip of the fin in the original photo, so I can't do much with it. I thought that 16:9 ratio may kind of save it. Too bad, I really like this shot.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hi guys,

Is this one good for upload? I'm mostly concerned about cropping, brightness, and if it would be considered as backlight.

thanks
    The chopped off tail looks too awkward. The backlight is IMO not really an issue here, as it adds to the photo.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Is this one good for upload? I'm mostly concerned about cropping, brightness, and if it would be considered as backlight.

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys,

I need your help with this one. I just can't make it look level, I guess it's because rather wide focal lenght. I used yellow box as a refference, but it still doesn't look quite right, as the verticals of firestation in the background lean to the right. Would it be accepatble? And if not if you could suggest anything it'd appreciate that.

Thanks
    Horizon looks acceptable to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X