• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by pawelm View Post
    Hi again,

Would this one pass as a spotting location?

thanks
    As with any spotting location, it must be accessible to the public year-round (not a temporary or restricted location), and a description of how to get there must be included.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi again,

Would this one pass as a spotting location?

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys,

Are this two similar enuogh for rejection? And if yes, is the second photo acceptable? If it's acceptable, I'm gonna delete the one in the db, and upload second shot

SP-RKG. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks
    If different dates, not similar. Image is somewhat dark.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Are this two similar enuogh for rejection? And if yes, is the second photo acceptable? If it's acceptable, I'm gonna delete the one in the db, and upload second shot

SP-RKG. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi guys,

Would this one be acceptable?

Thanks
    Borderline for (harsh) contrast.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Would this one be acceptable?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hi guys,

Isn't that rejection a bit harsh? I appealed, because I thought it's about the stairs, but the cone?

quote from upload guides: Exceptions may be made if the equipment forms part of the motive of the shot, such as in use de-icing equipment, or if the angle of the shot means only a small part of the aircraft is obstructed, such as ground power units/cargo loading devices.

If an exeption can be made for GPU, what's wrong with the cone, that obstructs not even the quarter of a wheel, which is in the shade anyway?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

Would this one pass as a ramp shot?

thanks
    Would for me.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hello,

Would this one pass as a ramp shot?

thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Horizon looks ok, but would be similar to the one you already have in the queue so no point in uploading it.
    Yes, i know. I'm gonna delete the one that's in the queue, and upload this one. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

Can you please check this one in terms of horizon? The lamp and terminal edges lean a bit to the right, but I guess it's the fault of wide angle. Thanks
    Horizon looks ok, but would be similar to the one you already have in the queue so no point in uploading it.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Hello,

Can you please check this one in terms of horizon? The lamp and terminal edges lean a bit to the right, but I guess it's the fault of wide angle. Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Thanks. I'll give it a shot

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Since I'm not sure, if there are any other issues, apart from being similar, I'd like to get your feedback once again. Is this shot acceptable?

Thanks.
    This would be a subjective decision by whoever ends up screening it. There is the minor issue of the ground crew blocking the mlg (ok for me), and of course whether the opening nose being blurry is too distracting (maybe ok for me). I couldn't say what the chances would be either way, but personally I'd probably be ok with it.

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Since I'm not sure, if there are any other issues, apart from being similar, I'd like to get your feedback once again. Is this shot acceptable?

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X