Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wkd001- Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    Both would be ok for me.
    Thanks a lot for that Dana.

    Unfortunately I ran into some issues and uncertainties now, so I would like a prescreen on the following photos.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1584.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	527.4 KB
ID:	1118667 Is this one backlit? Sun was between me and the aircraft on the right side, but closer to the aircraft as to me. If not, unsure about the contrast then, and also horizon.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1594.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	443.2 KB
ID:	1118668 Unsure about contrast and color here, but as it's an unusual visitor to airport, I would like to upload it. Maybe sharpness could also be an issue here.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1231.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	500.7 KB
ID:	1118669 The aircraft was rolling through a small ditch on the entrance way here. Would this be obstruction? Unfortunately other snaps of it had worse quality. Also worried about contrast and exposure here. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1473.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	439.5 KB
ID:	1118670 Contrast, with a little bit of sun and almost hazy conditions

    If there are other things . I would like to know as well.

    ​​​​​​​Thanks in advance.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

      Thanks a lot for that Dana.

      Unfortunately I ran into some issues and uncertainties now, so I would like a prescreen on the following photos.
      1. soft, (harsh) contrast
      2. soft, (harsh) contrast, color (cyan tint)
      3. borderline soft, but ok for me
      4. dark/contrast, soft. not fixable.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

        1. soft, (harsh) contrast
        2. soft, (harsh) contrast, color (cyan tint)
        3. borderline soft, but ok for me
        4. dark/contrast, soft. not fixable.
        Dana thanks a lot for your opinion. I've dropped one and four. Third got accepted and I'll see what to do with the second.

        Now I would like a prescreen on these three photos.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1973-2.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	423.8 KB
ID:	1119749 Unsure here about contrast, horizon, shaprness and horizon at least. Note here that the photo was taken around 15 minutes after sunrise.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1981.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	439.9 KB
ID:	1119750 Same story as the first. Extra note also here is that the entire aircraft was not included in the RAW-file so I had to cut here.


        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1847.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	477.4 KB
ID:	1119751 Biggest worries here are contrast, heat haze and sharpness.

        Thanks in advance and regards.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

          Dana thanks a lot for your opinion. I've dropped one and four. Third got accepted and I'll see what to do with the second.

          Now I would like a prescreen on these three photos.
          1. dark/contrast
          2. dark/contrast, soft
          3. soft, borderline heat haze

          Comment

          Working...
          X