Clear All

• Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
    For correction please

1 [ATTACH=CONFIG]12746[/ATTACH]

and these

3 [ATTACH=CONFIG]12749[/ATTACH]

4 [ATTACH=CONFIG]12750[/ATTACH]

see you soon
    Quality looks ok on all, though #2 is problematic since it doesn't really feature either aircraft prominently.

Comment

• I submitted this photo here and seemed ok by B772ADL, I proposed it once and found myself rejected. I made the adjustments. She is rejected again. I do not understand!!!!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and these for correction

Click image for larger version

Name:	03012018-DSC06830.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	830.3 KB
ID:	1021599

thanks in advance

Olivier

Comment

• Hello JP crew, congratulation for the queue.

Please correction for my last message.

Thank you

Comment

I submitted this photo here and seemed ok by B772ADL, I proposed it once and found myself rejected. I made the adjustments. She is rejected again. I do not understand!!!!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
          I guess whoever screened the images disagreed with the advice you were given.

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
          and these for correction

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12848[/ATTACH]
          Looks passable to me.

Comment

• Thank you Dana for your answer.

I reload the norvegian, we'll see and this one, what do you think, I reworked after his rejection.

after

Name:	03012018-DSC06679.jpg
Size:	936.6 KB
ID:	1021663

Once again thank you for the advice provided

Comment

Thank you Dana for your answer.

I reload the norvegian, we'll see and this one, what do you think, I reworked after his rejection.

after

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12938[/ATTACH]

Once again thank you for the advice provided
              Looks ok to me.

Comment

• Hello, after a course stay at the hospital, I come back proposed some pictures for correction

1 Click image for larger version

Name:	03012018-DSC06655.jpg
Size:	710.9 KB
ID:	1021739

2 Click image for larger version

Name:	03012018-DSC06714.jpg
Size:	753.7 KB
ID:	1021740

3 Click image for larger version

Name:	03012018-DSC06736.jpg
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	1021741

4 Click image for larger version

Name:	03012018-DSC06749.jpg
Size:	630.0 KB
ID:	1021742

5 Click image for larger version

Name:	03012018-DSC06788.jpg
Size:	785.4 KB
ID:	1021743

Good day and see you soon

Olivier

Comment

Hello, after a course stay at the hospital, I come back proposed some pictures for correction

1 [ATTACH=CONFIG]13023[/ATTACH]

2 [ATTACH=CONFIG]13024[/ATTACH]

3 [ATTACH=CONFIG]13025[/ATTACH]

4 [ATTACH=CONFIG]13026[/ATTACH]

5 [ATTACH=CONFIG]13027[/ATTACH]

Good day and see you soon

Olivier
                  Other than dust spots, they look ok.

Comment

• Merci Dana,

I just call on this picture because I do not understand some screener.
                    I force myself to respect the guideline, to submit my doubts here to avoid saturating the queue with rejectable photos
                    This photo was rejected while it seemed OK. Check by Alex and Dana.

Olivier

Comment

Merci Dana,

I force myself to respect the guideline, to submit my doubts here to avoid saturating the queue with rejectable photos

Olivier
                      Hey Olivier!

Every Screener have various opinions, but you can try to appeal the photo with a friendly reference to your pre-screening thread and a positive result from a "senior-screener".
                      Not sure if this works, but without risk you can´t get a result.

Have a nice weekend!
                      Best Regards from Germany,
                      Julian S.​

Comment

• No it does not work and today was accepted a photo with a lot of grain noise blur, ok the photo date of 1998 but still

Thank Julian

Comment

Merci Dana,

Olivier
                          I've had a discussion with the other senior screeners, and we've agreed the obstruction rejection was in error. However, since the cut off/crop rejection is a subjective one (obviously I don't agree ), the rejection will stand.

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
                          No it does not work and today was accepted a photo with a lot of grain noise blur, ok the photo date of 1998 but still
                          Standards for images before ~ 2004 are significantly lower. If you have images from 1998 but hesitate to upload them due to quality issues, rest assured we will be much more lenient, so please upload them!

Comment

• Thank you Dana, it's very nice. I'm going to rest because I just had surgery and sorry for my disappointment

Comment

• Hello,
                              Thanks again, so now if I put these two photos back in the queue, will it be good?

Name:	05112017-DSC05588.jpg
Size:	965.9 KB
ID:	1021770

Name:	03012018-DSC06830.jpg
Size:	829.2 KB
ID:	1021771

Good day

Olivier

Comment

Hello,
                                Thanks again, so now if I put these two photos back in the queue, will it be good?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13058[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13059[/ATTACH]

Good day

Olivier
                                I don't see any difference between these and the rejected versions..

Comment

Working...
                                X