Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
    Hi,
    Just took this at Stockholm. Appreciate advice on exposure etc.. I don't want to run into a dark underexposed rejection.
    FYI - sun low fast approaching Artic sunset and well cold

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13071[/ATTACH]
    Image could stand to be brightened without clipping any highlights.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Dana.
      I've used curves to raise brightness. The bright sun flash across the 1 Door (R) is difficult to control (slight highlight blip). the mids have now moved more to the right of centre on the histogram.
      Any better?
      T

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Dana.
        I've used curves to raise brightness. The bright sun flash across the 1 Door (R) is difficult to control (slight highlight blip). the mids have now moved more to the right of centre on the histogram.
        Any better?
        T
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13093[/ATTACH]
        It'd be ok for me, but can't speak for everyone.

Comment

Hi appreciate a view on this one just rejected as dark pls? It’s one of a sequence of 3, 2 accepted. The histogram has tones from black to white and to me is evenly balanced representing the light for the location and time of year. Sure I could push up the mids but to me that’s artificial manipulation of the conditions
          T
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi appreciate a view on this one just rejected as dark pls? It’s one of a sequence of 3, 2 accepted. The histogram has tones from black to white and to me is evenly balanced representing the light for the location and time of year. Sure I could push up the mids but to me that’s artificial manipulation of the conditions
            T
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6328643
            Borderline for me, but could probably use a little brightening.

Comment

Hi
              Took this at Brisbane - sun is behind and high. Do you think it would get a backlit rejection?

Comment

Hi
                Took this at Brisbane - sun is behind and high. Do you think it would get a backlit rejection?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14276[/ATTACH]
                Yes, this would be rejected for backlit and contrast.

Comment

Hi

Took a wrong turn on Stradbrook Island, Queensland earlier today and came across the Aero club, great place and people. Its out of season and things were very quite so I was able to take some airfield overview shots. I am not very used to grass ops/layouts, anyhow I have given this a go looking to include the runway, windsock, hangers and local wildlife. Does it work? cheers T

Comment

uploaded this one as new reg - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6440775

got Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
                    Categories wrong or missing

its a reg in the db as being on a 146 of ansett and now on Air Gold Coast Beechcraft Duchess (pilot training)

no probs with centre - as to Cats are you looking for small prop? or something else?

he's one I will upload in its place once I am clear as to the Cat questions - cheers T

Comment

uploaded this one as new reg - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6440775

got Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
                      Categories wrong or missing

its a reg in the db as being on a 146 of ansett and now on Air Gold Coast Beechcraft Duchess (pilot training)

no probs with centre - as to Cats are you looking for small prop? or something else?

he's one I will upload in its place once I am clear as to the Cat questions - cheers T

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14371[/ATTACH]
                      Needs Small Prop category.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hi
                        Spent some time with the great volunteers at Queensland Air Museum Caloundra Airport today. They have acquired https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/VH-HFA

Like a view on this shot I took with permission of them firing up the engine as part of the restoration? Also is it a vintage (served in Vietnam conflict) or small prop / private?

Any other points appreciated

cheers T

Comment

Hi
                          Spent some time with the great volunteers at Queensland Air Museum Caloundra Airport today. They have acquired https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/VH-HFA

Like a view on this shot I took with permission of them firing up the engine as part of the restoration? Also is it a vintage (served in Vietnam conflict) or small prop / private?

Any other points appreciated

cheers T

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14486[/ATTACH]
                          Following the guidelines I think you will need to check Small Prop and Warbird/Vintage

Comment

small prop and vintage. I hope you have a pic without the person on the right of it

Regards
                            Alex

Comment

Hi Alex
                              Thx for the quick response.

I do have several shots, I can upload without the crew member, perhaps not as effective and also could crop in a little tighter on this image. I do kinda like the movement on this one, would a tighter crop excluding the crew member (who was acting as safety) work?

thx vcruvinel - appreciated

Comment

sorry the crop without the ground crew member I mentioned hadn't embedded

Comment

Working...
                                X