Size:	541.2 KB
ID:	1020483

Thanks,
    Ninad

Leave a comment:

• cyx323
    replied
    Originally posted by ninadranade View Post
    Thanks Yixin, Yes its 30L. Yes i know you spotted at MSP . Saw your pictures in the group. Let me know if you come down to MSP next time, we can spot together.Appreciate your reply. Is there any changes that it can be improved or being backlit makes it non uploadable.

Thanks,
    Ninad
    Hi Ninad,
    Thanks. There's generally nothing you can do on a backlit photo. Backlit photo will always remain backlit however you edit it. Maybe one for your own collection.

Regards,
    Yixin

Leave a comment:

• ninadranade
    replied
    Thanks Yixin, Yes its 30L. Yes i know you spotted at MSP . Saw your pictures in the group. Let me know if you come down to MSP next time, we can spot together.Appreciate your reply. Is there any changes that it can be improved or being backlit makes it non uploadable.

Thanks,
    Ninad

Leave a comment:

• cyx323
    replied
    Hi, it is dark, lacks contrast and has visible bright halos around the aircraft. I've also spotted in the MSP spotters park for a few times and generally the angle of go around is too werid to take photos. I guess it was 30L? In fact you're showing the backlit side of the aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• ninadranade
    started a topic ninadranade- Editing Advice

ninadranade- Editing Advice

Dear Team,

Can you please advice on this one.? This photo is a go around of the plane. the plane was over the Msp spotters area when i clicked the photo. Its a 4:3 crop.Thanks for your time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	N962DN_11_04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	704.0 KB
ID:	1045095

Thanks,
    Ninad
Working...
X