• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ililo23
    replied
    Originally posted by meneses24 View Post
    Hi Iņigo,

On both shots dark halos are visible around the main gears. This usually happens when there is too much of highlighting and enhancing darks and shadows. The Icelandair shows soft areas towards nose area plus a visible dust spot. The Vueling also shows this dark halos around the main gears. Are you shooting in RAW? The vignette can be fixed easily in there
    Hi!

Yes, both of them are shot in raw. I suppose that correcting again highlights and dark/shadows the black halos around main gears should disappear, isn't it? But how could I correct the soft areas on the Icelandair?

Thanks for your help!

Leave a comment:

• meneses24
    replied
    Originally posted by ililo23 View Post
    Hi!

I've recently uploaded some images to Jetphotos database and I received a rejection due to Undersharpen (Soft) and Vignetting not allowed on the following photo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10951[/ATTACH]

Also some time ago I've received a rejection due to Undersharpen (Soft) and Over Processed / Bad Postprocessing on this photo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10952[/ATTACH]

Both photos are already corrected and I'm wondering if they are now capable to be added to the database.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Iņigo.
    Hi Iņigo,

On both shots dark halos are visible around the main gears. This usually happens when there is too much of highlighting and enhancing darks and shadows. The Icelandair shows soft areas towards nose area plus a visible dust spot. The Vueling also shows this dark halos around the main gears. Are you shooting in RAW? The vignette can be fixed easily in there

Leave a comment:

• ililo23
    started a topic ililo23 - Editing Advice

ililo23 - Editing Advice

Hi!

I've recently uploaded some images to Jetphotos database and I received a rejection due to Undersharpen (Soft) and Vignetting not allowed on the following photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TF-ISZ_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	414.5 KB
ID:	1045104

Also some time ago I've received a rejection due to Undersharpen (Soft) and Over Processed / Bad Postprocessing on this photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	EC-MBT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	502.5 KB
ID:	1045105

Both photos are already corrected and I'm wondering if they are now capable to be added to the database.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Iņigo.
Working...
X