Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooper Simmons - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cooper Simmons - Editing Advice

    Hi, Could you please pre-screen the pic of this Saab? Think the contrast might be lacking a little. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ZLR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	981.2 KB
ID:	1045107

  • #2
    Definite contrast rejection. I think due to the weather there is not much you can do. Sadly one for the personal collection or Flickr.
    My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
    My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
    ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

    Comment


    • #3
      Ahh thank you! Thought that might've been the case. Just hope the weather improves over the next few days while I'm up here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Would be much appreciated for a pre-screen of these 5. Thanks!
        1.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ZNA Business Class 4K.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	1020007
        2.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ZNA Flightdeck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	1020009
        3.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ZNA Economy Main Section 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	1020010
        4.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ZNA Economy Small Section.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	1020011
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Blueskynav View Post
          Would be much appreciated for a pre-screen of these 5. Thanks!
          1.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11008[/ATTACH]
          2.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11010[/ATTACH]
          3.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11011[/ATTACH]
          4.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11012[/ATTACH]
          Hi,
          1 - Horizon + motive (recognisable woman)
          2 - overexposed outside makes the top of panel soft. For such shot always set the exposure on the outside and then use the flash to lit the panels.
          3 - Soft and probably needs some CW rotation
          4 - Soft - Horizon and motive

          regards
          Alex

          Comment


          • #6
            What happened to the prescreen thread?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
              What happened to the prescreen thread?
              As we were getting more and more posts there it was almost impossible to keep track. This way it's way more personalized and helps us answer to everybody without forgetting anyone

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi,

                I recently got this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6276815

                What would be the best way to edit the colour in this? I use Adobe PS CC.

                At the moment I'm thinking its probably edited as far as it can be without losing quality and is probably best to leave as is?

                Regards.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Blueskynav View Post
                  Hi,

                  I recently got this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6276815

                  What would be the best way to edit the colour in this? I use Adobe PS CC.

                  At the moment I'm thinking its probably edited as far as it can be without losing quality and is probably best to leave as is?

                  Regards.
                  First of all: save with colour space set to sRGB. Your photo has Adobe RGB colour space embedded. sRGB is the standard colour space for showing photos on monitors. Some browsers (for example Firefox) simply ignore other colour spaces, as for example Adobe RGB, and the photos can show colour cast, in your case here a slight purple colour cast.

                  After setting the colour space correctly (how to: https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...obe-RGB-please) set the white or grey point correctly. Sometimes an automatic correct, like "auto-colour" in Photoshop, may already help.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi,

                    I uploaded this photo of a Jetstar A320 today: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6503505

                    It got rejected for "Invalid Hot". I never entered anything into the 'Hot Photo? Enter Why' field and the appeal said I did enter something. Not sure what is going on here, only thing I can think of is that I accidentally put the remarks into it but I am pretty sure I didn't

                    Is there any possibility of actually seeing what happened/what I did wrong from a staff perspective?

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi,
                      Yes you put the remark in the hot photo section, making it automatically got

                      Regards
                      Alex

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi,

                        I was just wondering if I could please get an explanation to the bit about the sRBG colour profile please? I am at a bit of a loss as to what it means and how to fix it.

                        I got the same comment on the following three rejections:
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7328000
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7327995
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7327984

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Blueskynav View Post
                          Hi,

                          I was just wondering if I could please get an explanation to the bit about the sRBG colour profile please? I am at a bit of a loss as to what it means and how to fix it.

                          I got the same comment on the following three rejections:
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7328000
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7327995
                          https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7327984

                          Thanks
                          Your images were saved (and uploaded) with Adobe RGB (199 color profile. As the remarks stated, please use sRGB instead.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X