Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Siddarth - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
    Hi,

    Warm greetings! Getting back to uploading after a break. Need help with this rejection for horizon - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7554803. I had used verticals of the hangar/lamp posts near the second Dreamlifter as reference.

    Thanks and regards,
    Siddarth
    Honestly, I don't see anything definitive that would tell me the horizon is really off. The vertical references are conflicting, so would have been ok for me, but... the contrast and (over)sharpening probably should have been rejection reasons as well (instead). Try giving it a touch of CW rotation, and maybe tone down the sharpening a bit if you decide to try again.

    Comment


    • #47
      Hi,

      I had this reject for backlit - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7709815. I am sure the sun was behind at that time of the day and you can see from little bit of the tail that is peeping out that it is well illuminated. I felt that rejection was a bit harsh for an under-belly shot.

      Thanks and regards,
      Siddarth

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
        Hi,

        I had this reject for backlit - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7709815. I am sure the sun was behind at that time of the day and you can see from little bit of the tail that is peeping out that it is well illuminated. I felt that rejection was a bit harsh for an under-belly shot.

        Thanks and regards,
        Siddarth
        Hi!

        Biggest Part of the Aircraft is in its own shadow what is the reason for the "backlit".

        Regards.
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

        Comment


        • #49
          Hi,

          Happy Monday! Can i please get some help on fixing this second time reject - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7746610. I can reprocess and further reduce the sharpening, but what must be the reference to level the shot?

          Regards,
          Siddarth

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
            Hi,

            Happy Monday! Can i please get some help on fixing this second time reject - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7746610. I can reprocess and further reduce the sharpening, but what must be the reference to level the shot?

            Regards,
            Siddarth
            Verticals are mostly leaning left.

            Comment


            • #51
              Hi,

              Can i please get pre-screening advice for these pics.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0195.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	331.3 KB
ID:	1077562

              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0155.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	353.3 KB
ID:	1077563
              Regards,
              Siddarth

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
                Hi,

                Can i please get pre-screening advice for these pics.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0195.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	331.3 KB
ID:	1077562

                Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0155.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	353.3 KB
ID:	1077563
                Regards,
                Siddarth
                Both borderline for (weak) contrast; first also has light halos and dust visible.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Hi,

                  Will rework the contrast, but wanted to check if the composition was not acceptable - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7806877. I had offset the foreground aicraft so as to be able to capture the 'more interesting' livery in background.

                  Thanks and regards,
                  Siddarth

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
                    Hi,

                    Will rework the contrast, but wanted to check if the composition was not acceptable - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7806877. I had offset the foreground aicraft so as to be able to capture the 'more interesting' livery in background.

                    Thanks and regards,
                    Siddarth
                    Don't think the trees add that much. The dreamliner livery can be kept in the frame even if you cut more off the top.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X