Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
    Hi,

Need help with fixing this reject - Aviation photos - 5 million+ on JetPhotos​. The ground slopes in the background and I used vertical references in the background building to level the shot.

Regards,
    Siddarth
    Needs a little CW.

Comment

• Hi,

Pease help with this reject - Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos​? Is it horizontal or vertical centering that is off?

Regards,
      Siddarth

Comment

Hi,

Pease help with this reject - Is it horizontal or vertical centering that is off?
        Maybe slightly low, but ok for me.

Comment

• Hi,

Can I please get some feedback to fix these two rejects:

1. Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos​: Does the whole aircraft need to be sharpened?

2. Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos​: The ramp is heavily inclined. What should the reference for levelling, since anticlockwise rotation will make the building verticals on far right to be off? For centering, should the plane be moved lower in the frame?

Thanks and regards,
          Siddarth

Comment

Hi,

Can I please get some feedback to fix these two rejects:

1. Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos​: Does the whole aircraft need to be sharpened?

2. Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos​: The ramp is heavily inclined. What should the reference for levelling, since anticlockwise rotation will make the building verticals on far right to be off? For centering, should the plane be moved lower in the frame?

Thanks and regards,
            Siddarth
            1. yes
            2. buildings are leaning right

Comment

Working...
            X