Siddarth - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Something is happening with the US Air Force titles near the nose and the roundel near the tail. If not heat haze, then something else? Can you post a 100% crop of one of those areas? I could tell you perhaps what the issue might be.
    Thanks so much Dana for helping as always. The first pic is a crop of the nose section from original pic with no post processing or re-size. Second is the pic uploaded and rejected (for reference since link has expired)

Regards.
    Siddarth
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Siddarth.Bhandary; 2020-12-05, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post

Thanks so much Dana for helping as always. The first pic is a crop of the nose section from original pic with no post processing or re-size. Second is the pic uploaded and rejected (for reference since link has expired)

Regards.
      Siddarth
      Looks indeed like heat distortion on the aircraft itself.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Regards.
        Siddarth
        Oooh boy, that's quite A LOT of heat haze.. so rejection was correct after all

Comment

Thank you Gerardo and Dana for the feedback. I just don't seem to have an eye to catch this I was looking at the engines - the part closest to ground. But going forward will use the zoom technique for shots taken in this location and time of day.

Thanks and regards,
          Siddarth

Comment

Hi,

Can you please help me understand the motive rejection - Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos?

Regards,
            Siddarth

Comment

Hi,

Can you please help me understand the motive rejection - Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos?

Regards,
              Siddarth
              I don't see anything obvious, but I will ask the screeners involved to see if they can explain.

Comment

Hi,

Regards,
                Siddarth
                Doesn't really look like a real aircraft, does it?
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

Doesn't really look like a real aircraft, does it?
                  Going to have to correct you there Geri, we do accept such simulators:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I've spoken to the screeners involved and they were also unaware that we did accept such images, but have now been informed.

Hi,

No need to appeal, I've accepted the image.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No need to appeal, I've accepted the image.
                    Thank you so much!

Comment

Hi,

Merry Christmas and Season greetings!

Can you i please get some feedback if this pic is suitable for JP upload? I had to manually adjust the WB since it was shot through glass and there was no clear white point to select.

Regards,
                      Sid
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Merry Christmas and Season greetings!

Can you i please get some feedback if this pic is suitable for JP upload? I had to manually adjust the WB since it was shot through glass and there was no clear white point to select.

Regards,
                        Sid
                        Likely to be rejected for contrast and oversharpened.

Comment

Hi,

This pic was rejected for horizon, needing CW rotation - Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

Is the horizon ok in the re-processed pic?

Thanks and regards,
                          Siddarth
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

This pic was rejected for horizon, needing CW rotation - Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

Is the horizon ok in the re-processed pic?

Thanks and regards,
                            Siddarth
                            Still needs a little CW for me.

Comment

Added a little more CW rotation and re-uploaded and was rejected - Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

Any verticals from the background that i can use as reference to fix the shot?

Thanks and regards,
                              Siddarth

Comment

Added a little more CW rotation and re-uploaded and was rejected - Aviation photos - 4 million+ on JetPhotos

Any verticals from the background that i can use as reference to fix the shot?

Thanks and regards,
                                Siddarth
                                Don't think more will help.. problem is the conflicting verticals in the background. The three edges of the JCP all lean at various angles, but the one closest to the center should be the main reference. As such, if I had to pick one of the two versions, I'd probably pick the previous (last) one you posted. Given the rejection, maybe ignore my last advice and try with that one, and leave a note mentioning you used the verticals nearest the center for the levelling.

Comment

Working...
                                X