X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    Could I please get a pre-screen on this image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25188[/ATTACH]
    Backlit, dark/contrast, oversharpened, noise/compression.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Could I please get a pre-screen on this image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A332-PR-AIV-KFLL-06042019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	521.4 KB
ID:	1039830

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana - think I'm just going to forget this series and wait for the elusive bird to come in again.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could a screener please check this for me to see if it is any better - different editing plus an earlier shot in the sequence than the others I submitted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24963[/ATTACH]
    Very borderline for (weak) contrast.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Could a screener please check this for me to see if it is any better - different editing plus an earlier shot in the sequence than the others I submitted.

Name:	A320-N271NV-KFLL-05092019-01.jpg
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	1035539

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Geri - it was a morning shot yes - I have some earlier in the sequence that I will give a try with - I think I'll check here first before I try though.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Can someone please point me in the right direction for this. I have edited two different pictures in the set of this and both have bene contrast rejections. I figured the first one was too little so I added some on this version, but I'm guessing this is too much. I look at the histogram and the left side is probably what I think a little low but then I'm not a perfect histogram reader from what I can tell.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7313067
    It looks as if you were slightly shooting against the light. The photo lacks shadows, the background looks brighter than the aircraft itself. Won't be easy ...

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Can someone please point me in the right direction for this. I have edited two different pictures in the set of this and both have bene contrast rejections. I figured the first one was too little so I added some on this version, but I'm guessing this is too much. I look at the histogram and the left side is probably what I think a little low but then I'm not a perfect histogram reader from what I can tell.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7313067

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7252135

Was wondering about the heat haze on this - is it just the paint lines or is it somewhere else - I'm struggling on this one to see if I can find another image in the sequence and needed a reference point.

Thanks
    I didn't screen this one, but I can see it pretty much everywhere - wheels, wings, nose, cockpit, and yes cheat lines.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7252135

Was wondering about the heat haze on this - is it just the paint lines or is it somewhere else - I'm struggling on this one to see if I can find another image in the sequence and needed a reference point.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]22976[/ATTACH]

Dana - would this be a better version? For the horizon, I used the vertical of the left hand side of the orange edge of the building right behind the aircraft. I think I have the horizon, but am a little unsure of the contrast, etc.

Thanks very much!!!
    Horizon looks fine, but oversharpened, banding/compression in sky, and borderline contrast.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied

Name:	B738-5Y-CYE-FAOR-03082019.jpg
Size:	828.4 KB
ID:	1033927

Dana - would this be a better version? For the horizon, I used the vertical of the left hand side of the orange edge of the building right behind the aircraft. I think I have the horizon, but am a little unsure of the contrast, etc.

Thanks very much!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Yes it was - okay - I will find a better quality shot and work on that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X