• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6834840

Can someone please point me to where I went wrong with this one. (just wanted to add - there was no comment on the rejection email - hence my reason for asking).
    Pretty strong cyan/green cast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12786_1538324255.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	896.5 KB
ID:	1030697

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6834840

Can someone please point me to where I went wrong with this one. (just wanted to add - there was no comment on the rejection email - hence my reason for asking).
    Last edited by MarkLawrence; 2018-10-10, 16:36.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]18627[/ATTACH]

Trying another in the series of this Easyjet because the last one was dark and too much/little (I suspect too much) contrast. Comments on this one please...
    Some compression in the sky, and maybe a touch dark, but otherwise ok.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied

Name:	A320-HB-JYD-LEMG-07182018.jpg
Size:	378.8 KB
ID:	1030323

Trying another in the series of this Easyjet because the last one was dark and too much/little (I suspect too much) contrast. Comments on this one please...

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana - back to the drawing board......

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Sill working on one set with regards to colors - I'm still learning about the camera and what is needed to process the pictures from it correctly. Can I get a pre-screen on this one please.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18475[/ATTACH]
    A bit dark and yellow, and there seems to be a poor job of masking around the aircraft where you've done some extra sharpening or noise reduction.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Sill working on one set with regards to colors - I'm still learning about the camera and what is needed to process the pictures from it correctly. Can I get a pre-screen on this one please.

Name:	A320-EC-LLJ-LEMG-07182018.jpg
Size:	431.0 KB
ID:	1030195

Leave a comment:

• PrestonFiedler
    replied
    I would agree, the inboard slat, as well as the bottom of the leading edge of the nacelle look quite heat hazed.

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    The heat from the engine goes behind the wing, here you can see that the front of the wing, specially the part close to fuselage is heat hazed. I also think it's the main issue here.

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Gerardo - just a question - can the heat haze be confused for the exhaust gases from the engines? Just wondering....

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    This was rejected for soft before and I have adjusted the sharpening - is it acceptable now?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18370[/ATTACH]
    Borderline. In my opinion, there is too much heat haze, which makes the aircraft look soft.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    This was rejected for soft before and I have adjusted the sharpening - is it acceptable now?

Name:	B738-N8323C-KFLL-08172018.jpg
Size:	943.0 KB
ID:	1030106

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana - I have quite a few available to work on - just wanted to make sure the crop was okay.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Is this too close a crop or due to the uniqueness of the detail, would this be acceptable?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17917[/ATTACH]
    Close up angels like that are ok, but the crop on the right is a bit awkward. Borderline contrast as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X