Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trying another in the series - please can you prescreen - thanks Dana!!!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	B734-C-GGWV-KFLL-07082021-04.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	588.7 KB
ID:	1120036

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      Trying another in the series - please can you prescreen - thanks Dana!!!

      Click image for larger version

Name:	B734-C-GGWV-KFLL-07082021-04.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	588.7 KB
ID:	1120036
      Ok for me, but I could see someone seeing it as dark/backlit as previously mentioned.

      Comment


      • First time actively trying panning and would appreciate a screeners comments on pre-screening.


        Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	A320-N536JB-KFLL-07302021.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	656.9 KB
ID:	1120355

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
          First time actively trying panning and would appreciate a screeners comments on pre-screening.


          Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	A320-N536JB-KFLL-07302021.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	656.9 KB
ID:	1120355
          Blurry/oversharpened.

          Comment


          • Trying a new sharpening process - may I ask for prescreening from the JP crew on this please. Click image for larger version

Name:	Sovereign-N359QS-KFLL-08062021.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	920.2 KB
ID:	1120760

            Comment


            • Looks sharp to me Mark !

              Comment


              • Thanks Alex!!! Much appreciated!!

                Comment


                • Still working with the new sharpening and editing technique - could a crew member please give pre-screening comments on this?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	G-IV-N445QS-KFLL-08062021.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	523.9 KB
ID:	1120959

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                    Still working with the new sharpening and editing technique - could a crew member please give pre-screening comments on this?
                    Badly oversharpened/compressed, though that compression effect might just be heat haze.

                    Comment


                    • Thanks Dana!

                      Comment


                      • Trying an edit of a previously rejected image - could a screen pre-screen please? Click image for larger version

Name:	B738-5Y-CYE-FAOR-03082019-02.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	811.3 KB
ID:	1123665

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                          Trying an edit of a previously rejected image - could a screen pre-screen please?
                          Oversharpened, compression, horizon.

                          Comment


                          • Thanks Dana!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X