Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    A question on one more reject - I used the orange landing lights for the vertical, and it was rejected for horizon, Can a screener please point me in the right direction of what to use for the horizon.
    Background verticals mostly seem to be leaning right = CCW rotation needed.

    Comment


    • Thanks Dana - will re-edit.

      Comment


      • Could a screener please give a little guidance on license plates and bad motive.

        I have the following rejected for bad motive and the screeners comment was "readable license plates" https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10142541. Personally, I struggle with this being legible when it comes to the plate.

        This image is another of mine that includes a registration plate that I would say is probably more readable, yet it was accepted. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10571678.

        Is there any standard that is applied to this?
        Thanks

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
          Could a screener please give a little guidance on license plates and bad motive.

          I have the following rejected for bad motive and the screeners comment was "readable license plates" https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10142541. Personally, I struggle with this being legible when it comes to the plate.

          This image is another of mine that includes a registration plate that I would say is probably more readable, yet it was accepted. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10571678.

          Is there any standard that is applied to this?
          Thanks
          To avoid any potential legal issues, we generally don't accept images with private citizen's faces/car reg. visible (doesn't apply to pilots, airport vehicles, etc..). It looks to me the AA should have been rejected.

          You are allowed to blur car plates, but not people's faces. This was a decision informed by FR24's request.

          Comment


          • oh - great - thanks Dana - I didn't know about the license plate thing. I know for the future!! Thanks!!

            Comment


            • Could I get pre-screening on this image - just wondering if it appearing from mist/low cloud would be acceptable. Click image for larger version

Name:	B744-VP-BYK-KFLL-06072022-02.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	638.1 KB
ID:	1138428

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                Could I get pre-screening on this image - just wondering if it appearing from mist/low cloud would be acceptable.
                Quite soft, and contrast also likely to be an issue.

                Comment


                • Thanks Dana - I have more in the series - so will try with one of those.

                  Comment


                  • Trying one more frame in the sequence - may I please get pre-screening on this. Click image for larger version

Name:	B744-VP-BYK-KFLL-06072022-02.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	415.5 KB
ID:	1138476

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                      Trying one more frame in the sequence - may I please get pre-screening on this.
                      Soft/blurry, and weak contrast.

                      Comment


                      • Thanks Dana - I thought it was a long shot - the plane was at 2,000' coming over my house on departure .. didn't think they would work.

                        Comment


                        • Could I get a pre-screen on this image please? Click image for larger version

Name:	A321-N965JT-KFLL-06232022.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	797.3 KB
ID:	1139924

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                            Could I get a pre-screen on this image please?
                            Looks a bit soft/heat hazed.

                            Comment


                            • Okay .. thanks Dana .. will see what I can do with it further.

                              Comment


                              • May I question this rejection this as to dark and the histogram seems to be underexposed. Screener comments?


                                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10242783

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X