MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    Can someone help me with where the dust spot(s) is/are on this because I think I'm going blind....

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    On the runway under the 'u' in Sun? That's about all I can see. If that's not dust and actually a mark on the runway, feel free to appeal.

Comment

• Now you point it out Dana - that is a dust spot - re-editing and I will resubmit - thanks for the assistance!!

Comment

• I realize that crops can be subjective, but what would be more an option to crop this to make it more acceptable, bearing in mind that the original doesn't have the full wingspan of the aircraft.

Thanks for any help.

Rejected image: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8822145

Comment

I realize that crops can be subjective, but what would be more an option to crop this to make it more acceptable, bearing in mind that the original doesn't have the full wingspan of the aircraft.

Thanks for any help.

Rejected image: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8822145
          Needs a tighter crop to the stabilizer, or to include the whole tail/wings. Kind of in-between as it is. Also a bit heat hazed, fyi.

Comment

• May I ask.. too much .. or too little on this one .. because.. the JP histogram looks right on...

Comment

May I ask.. too much .. or too little on this one .. because.. the JP histogram looks right on...

Borderline overexposed, but contrast is fine on that one

Comment

• Thanks Dana - I'll tone down the exposure a little ..

Comment

• May I ask the screeners what is off regarding the color of this.

Thanks!

Comment

May I ask the screeners what is off regarding the color of this.

Thanks!
                    Fuselage should be white, no?

Click image for larger version

Name:	33832_1611855772.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	1,008.6 KB
ID:	1108592

Comment

• Yes - it should ..my mistake

Comment

• I was wondering if this stands a chance of getting in. It was an ultra-rare catch at FLL - and I know there is a cone in front of the plane, so I'm guessing it would be an obstruction rejection?
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	C130-594-KFLL-02052021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	982.8 KB ID:	1108763
                        Last edited by MarkLawrence; 2021-02-06, 14:31.

Comment

I was wondering if this stands a chance of getting in. It was an ultra-rare catch at FLL - and I know there is a cone in front of the plane, so I'm guessing it would be an obstruction rejection?
                          Click image for larger version Name:	C130-594-KFLL-02052021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	982.8 KB ID:	1108763
                          I´m not screener, but I´d say that is obstruction, also I see issues like contrast and softness.

Comment

I was wondering if this stands a chance of getting in. It was an ultra-rare catch at FLL - and I know there is a cone in front of the plane, so I'm guessing it would be an obstruction rejection?
                            The cone would indeed be an issue.

Comment

• I tried shooting at a high shutter speed to eliminate as much heat haze as possible - would this have a chance in making it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	B748-A7-HBJ-KFLL-02232021-02.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	631.2 KB
ID:	1110248

Comment

I tried shooting at a high shutter speed to eliminate as much heat haze as possible - would this have a chance in making it?
                                Nope. The main problem is the obstruction, so no fixable.

Comment

Working...
                                X