No announcement yet.

MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have equalized the version that I uploaded and I don't see anything - here is the original uploaded file. Click image for larger version

Name:	A333-C-GHKX-KFLL-10142021.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	712.9 KB
ID:	1126224

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      I have equalized the version that I uploaded and I don't see anything - here is the original uploaded file.
      I can't quite tell at this resolution, but those lines still don't look natural.. you're saying they're a natural phenomenon?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_43895.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	1126252

Comment

• I received a rejection on this for "JPEG Compression" and am a little confused on where the compression is showing up - could a screener assist pointing it out please?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I received a rejection on this for "JPEG Compression" and am a little confused on where the compression is showing up - could a screener assist pointing it out please?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
          Not sure exactly, but there are lots of odd sharpening artifacts visible. If I had to guess, I'd say it's actually because of trying to sharpen a heat-hazed image rather than compression.

Comment

• Thanks Dana -sorry - different rejection but would this be acceptable?
            Click image for larger version  Name:	B737-N703VL-KFLL-11082021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	969.0 KB ID:	1127501
            Last edited by MarkLawrence; 2021-11-18, 18:00.

Comment

• And could I also get a pr-screen on this image please.

Name:	B38M-N17254-KFLL-11082021.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	991.3 KB
ID:	1127515

Comment

• Those two definitely heat hazed, so it seems my initial guess was correct

Comment

• I am again struggling to find where there is compression on this image - please can a screener point to the location that caused the rejection.

Thanks

Comment

I am again struggling to find where there is compression on this image - please can a screener point to the location that caused the rejection.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9648010
                    Umm...sorry, but that image is terrible. If not compression, there are extreme oversharpening artifacts and color bleed (which look like compression) visible pretty much everywhere. Not sure if it's just a really bad edit, or something else is happening, but this is nowhere near the quality needed to be accepted.

Comment

I am again struggling to find where there is compression on this image - please can a screener point to the location that caused the rejection.

Thanks
                      i had one for same thing i just said heck with it saved it for my self it happens

Comment

• I have had several in the series of this rejected for over exposure - have changed exposure on this, so please can I get a screeners opinion on this.

Name:	B38M-N27255-KFLL-11232021.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	1129091

Comment

I have had several in the series of this rejected for over exposure - have changed exposure on this, so please can I get a screeners opinion on this.
                          Somewhat soft. Exposure looks ok, maybe even a little bit under.

Comment

• Thanks Dana!

Comment

• Been struggling with edits on this aircraft, so please can I get a prescreen on this version of the edit.

Name:	B739-N492AS-KFLL-1022022.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	757.8 KB
ID:	1130652
                              Attached Files

Comment

Been struggling with edits on this aircraft, so please can I get a prescreen on this version of the edit.
                                Looks a bit blurry, and there is a strong blue cast/washed out contrast.

Comment

Working...
                                X