No announcement yet.

MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay.. thanks Dana .. back to another in the sequence ..

Comment

• I am trying out a small change to my editing workflow .. could I get a pre-screen on this image please? Click image for larger version

Name:	MD80-HI1069-KMIA-02122022.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	705.9 KB
ID:	1131645

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
        I am trying out a small change to my editing workflow .. could I get a pre-screen on this image please?
        Some kind of sharpening artefact/halo around the aircraft. Horizon also off.

Comment

• I wanted to ask about this - I had another Allegiant A319 in the same batch that was edited the same way - is this dark?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I wanted to ask about this - I had another Allegiant A319 in the same batch that was edited the same way - is this dark?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
            Borderline, but I would add a bit more brightness myself.

Comment

• Okay.. thanks Dana ..

Comment

• I wanted to ask about this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10027594 -this was the second time I had processed this image, and when submitting it, I put a note in the comments to the screener as to how I had centered it and to please let me know if it was rejected what was wrong with my centering process. Well, rejected again, and no sceeners comments - which is a little annoying, but could someone please give me an idea . I center all of my Citation X shots the same - the top of the fuselage and the bottom of the wheel well.

Comment

I wanted to ask about this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10027594 -this was the second time I had processed this image, and when submitting it, I put a note in the comments to the screener as to how I had centered it and to please let me know if it was rejected what was wrong with my centering process. Well, rejected again, and no sceeners comments - which is a little annoying, but could someone please give me an idea . I center all of my Citation X shots the same - the top of the fuselage and the bottom of the wheel well.
                  It's a bit high in the frame.

Comment

• Thanks Dana - I have lowered it in the frame and resubmitting now, so hopefully, this will be more acceptable.

Comment

• Could I get a pre-screen on this please? it is early morning - so does it require night shot? Is the crop okay?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	A321-N943JT-KFLL-04062022.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	883.1 KB
ID:	1134583

Comment

Could I get a pre-screen on this please? it is early morning - so does it require night shot? Is the crop okay?
                        Bit of noise/softness visible. Crop ok for me, but I know some don't like the tail being cut like that. Not really Night Shot.

Comment

• Could a screener comment on this rejection please? I checked the histogram and it seems okay, but wondering about too much or too little.

Thanks!

Comment

Could a screener comment on this rejection please? I checked the histogram and it seems okay, but wondering about too much or too little.

Thanks!
                            Contrast looks a bit flat to me.

Comment

• Okay - thanks Dana - will try another in the set.

Comment

• A question on one more reject - I used the orange landing lights for the vertical, and it was rejected for horizon, Can a screener please point me in the right direction of what to use for the horizon.

Comment

Working...
                                X