No announcement yet.

MarkLawrence - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I please get pre-screening on this image - don't normally go above 1400px but experimented with this at 1600px. Click image for larger version

Name:	B748-N860GT-KMIA-10282022-1600.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	1147696

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
      Could I please get pre-screening on this image - don't normally go above 1400px but experimented with this at 1600px.
      Overexposed, oversharpened/heat hazed.

Comment

• Thanks Dana.

Comment

• I have a question about this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10571614 - it was first rejected for horizon, which I corrected, but now it shows as heat hazed. I am struggling to see the heat haze - can a screener help me please?

Comment

I have a question about this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10571614 - it was first rejected for horizon, which I corrected, but now it shows as heat hazed. I am struggling to see the heat haze - can a screener help me please?
            Not really an issue for me..

Comment

• Could I ask a screeners opinion on this horizon rejection. I used the vertical on the building on the left which I outlined, and that appears okay to me, but there are so many verticals and horizontals on this, I would like to make sure that is the correct place. I see a few other verticals that seem to be fine, but which one would be the correct one to use as I have another from the same location that was also rejected for horizon and I want to correct both.

Click image for larger version

Name:	UA777.png
Views:	116
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	1150416

Comment

Could I ask a screeners opinion on this horizon rejection. I used the vertical on the building on the left which I outlined, and that appears okay to me, but there are so many verticals and horizontals on this, I would like to make sure that is the correct place. I see a few other verticals that seem to be fine, but which one would be the correct one to use as I have another from the same location that was also rejected for horizon and I want to correct both.
                Can't give an opinion without seeing the image that was actually rejected.

Comment

• My apologies - forgot the link https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10659744

Comment

• Verticals are all slightly leaning to left, I recommend a 0.3 CW rotation.

regards
                    Alex

Comment

• Thanks Alex - I will re-edit using that!

Comment

• Could I get pre-screening on this - I am concerned with sharpness specifically with attempting at the size of 1900 that I am trying. Click image for larger version

Name:	A339-PR-ANV-KFLL-01132023-Large.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	1152793

Comment

Could I get pre-screening on this - I am concerned with sharpness specifically with attempting at the size of 1900 that I am trying.
                          Indeed an issue, and actually more blurry than soft (and oversharpened to compensate it seems).

Comment

• Okay .. thanks Dana .. will look for another in the series .. or . try a lower resolution..

Comment

• Can I ask about this rejection? I checked the vertical with the vertical of the jet bridge and it seems to be in alignment. Also, the horizontals of the taxiway signs appears to be fine too. Also, what is the Genre rejection? The rejections I had this morning all said Genre, yet there were 17 acceptances from the same set loaded with the same genre.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Could I also please get a pre-screen on this.

Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	B738-N386DA-KFLL-01252023.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	1153607

Comment

Working...
                                X