X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    Interestingly enough Dana, I submitted again with the Small Prop - it got rejected this time for noise/grain - AND - incorrect categories - soooooooo - if I do manage to edit a frame without the noise - I still doesn't know which one will be correct!!!!
    Well... there is some noise visible, but obviously would have been acceptable for me, especially as a new reg. Category rejection was a mistake, so if you were to appeal, I know I would accept it.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Interestingly enough Dana, I submitted again with the Small Prop - it got rejected this time for noise/grain - AND - incorrect categories - soooooooo - if I do manage to edit a frame without the noise - I still doesn't know which one will be correct!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    My mistake - I thought it only applied to single engine too - not twins.
    That's how it is/was at anet

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    My mistake - I thought it only applied to single engine too - not twins....when the airline is added I will resubmit.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Okay - thanks Dana - I guess I will submit a request for a new airline as it does not show up in the list at the moment. Any idea on the category thing?
    10 seats or fewer in the cabin? If so, then yes Small Prop.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Okay - thanks Dana - I guess I will submit a request for a new airline as it does not show up in the list at the moment. Any idea on the category thing?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could a screener please help me with this? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8001705

The owner is a private LLC - I selected Other | Private - and - it was rejected for bad info:airline - is this wrong?

Also, I don't think I selected small prop, and I'm not sure if this is classed as a small prop? I've never selected small prop for a KingAir? - but - maybe I did and that is what was wrong.
    Owner listed as Zulu Air by FAA, and doesn't appear to be a private operator:

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Could a screener please help me with this? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=8001705

The owner is a private LLC - I selected Other | Private - and - it was rejected for bad info:airline - is this wrong?

Also, I don't think I selected small prop, and I'm not sure if this is classed as a small prop? I've never selected small prop for a KingAir? - but - maybe I did and that is what was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could I ask for a pre-screen on this please.Click image for larger version

Name:	G650-N650EH-KFLL-03092020-02.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	743.2 KB
ID:	1084002
    Soft and a bit noisy.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Could I ask for a pre-screen on this please.Click image for larger version

Name:	G650-N650EH-KFLL-03092020-02.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	743.2 KB
ID:	1084002

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    That's the explanation I needed - thanks Dana!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7909578

I have a question regarding this reject if a screener can help me out. I had this one accepted https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9617313 and I had deliberately cropped that tight because I liked the crop of it. The one that was accepted shows to me the same sort of symmetry as the one that was rejected - so - I'm wondering what part of the plane is cut off - is it the tail that it is being rejected for? Because my accepted one also has part of the tail cut off - was just wondering about them. Advice on the rejection please?
    If you're going to crop the tail as you did in the rejected one, better to crop a lot tighter than you did. If not, better to leave the whole tail in. It's ok in the accepted image because you at least cropped tightly to the horizontal stab.

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I have a question regarding this reject if a screener can help me out. I had this one accepted https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9617313 and I had deliberately cropped that tight because I liked the crop of it. The one that was accepted shows to me the same sort of symmetry as the one that was rejected - so - I'm wondering what part of the plane is cut off - is it the tail that it is being rejected for? Because my accepted one also has part of the tail cut off - was just wondering about them. Advice on the rejection please?

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Thanks Dana - I did in my appeal note - but - I guess the screener didn't agree with me - I will re-edit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X