Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ErezS - Editing advice

Dear Friends,

In my opinion this photo is definitely not Backlit.
    One can see the light on the tail.

My question is: If I add a contrast, is there a chance that it will be accepted?

Kind regards,
    Erez.

The light on the tail is only on the front edge, with the rest of the tail well in shadow. The shadow along the fuselage extends well above the windows. The vast majority of the aircraft seen in your photo is in shadow, thus the justified rejection for being backlit. Any attempt to adjust the contrast will not get you past the backlit problem.

DJ Reed/Screening Team

Comment

Originally posted by DJR107 View Post
      The light on the tail is only on the front edge, with the rest of the tail well in shadow. The shadow along the fuselage extends well above the windows. The vast majority of the aircraft seen in your photo is in shadow, thus the justified rejection for being backlit. Any attempt to adjust the contrast will not get you past the backlit problem.

DJ Reed/Screening Team
      Hi DJ,
      Thank you for the answer.
      Of course I respect that, although it seems a bit different to me, but apparently I'm wrong.

Thank you again,
      Erez.

Comment

Dear Erez,
        I agree with DJ, the light on the fuselage is vertical..

Regards,

Alex

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Needs help with rejected photo (Too much or too little contrast)

I'd be happy to get help with this rejected photo:

Thanks in advance,
            Erez.

Comment

I’m not on the best monitor to judge it but it looks like excessive contrast to me with the blacks needing to be lightened a bit and the whitesbeing toned down a bit.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                I’m not on the best monitor to judge it but it looks like excessive contrast to me with the blacks needing to be lightened a bit and the whitesbeing toned down a bit.
                Many thanks.

Comment

Dear Friends,

I would be happy to receive recommendations if and/or how these images can be corrected so that they can meet the standards in order to be accepted.

Thanks in advance,
                  Erez.

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                    Dear Friends,

I would be happy to receive recommendations if and/or how these images can be corrected so that they can meet the standards in order to be accepted.

Thanks in advance,
                    Erez.
                    Cyan/green cast on the first; lack of direct light is causing the contrast issues on both, which may or may not be fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      Cyan/green cast on the first; lack of direct light is causing the contrast issues on both, which may or may not be fixable.
                      OK thanks Dana.

Comment

ErezS - Horizon unlevel

Dear Friends,

This photo was for a few hours in screening, so I suppose there was one screener who voted to accept the photo and one screener who voted to reject the photo, and the third decided to reject it.

I'm afraid that the rejection here is quite harsh.

The leveling here is according to the verticals that are clearly visible in the whole photo before the cropping, but here it is less visible.

I'm writing here because another appeal was rejected today and I can not submit another appeal.

I would appreciate if one of the seniors could check it out.

Thanks in advance,
                        Erez.

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                          Dear Friends,

This photo was for a few hours in screening, so I suppose there was one screener who voted to accept the photo and one screener who voted to reject the photo, and the third decided to reject it.

I'm afraid that the rejection here is quite harsh.

The leveling here is according to the verticals that are clearly visible in the whole photo before the cropping, but here it is less visible.

I'm writing here because another appeal was rejected today and I can not submit another appeal.

I would appreciate if one of the seniors could check it out.

Thanks in advance,
                          Erez.

Once again, we ask that you please use the editing/rejection advice thread you already have open.

Comment

I sent an appeal, it's accepted, thank you to the senior who understood the mistake.

Comment

Dear friends,

I bring here four photos I took recently in Eilat Airport.
                              These are moments with a little Israeli history.

The Dakota, which was erected as a monument for several years at the airport in Eilat, was moved last night to the new international airport "Ramon" near Eilat.
                              In these photos you can see some of the actions before the moving of the aircraft.
                              My question is whether it is possible to upload at least two of these photos without being considered "similar"?

What do you think about it?

Note: These photos are not yet edited, I asking answers only in principle regarding the "similar", but if your answer is positive, I will be happy to receive recommendations about the photos that you prefer.

Best regards,
                              Erez.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X