Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MartinezRoe7 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
    Hi,

    IMHO:

    #1. lacks contrast and also a bit noisy.
    #2. contrast
    #3. visible dust spots

    Wait more comments from the JP Crew.

    Cheers,

    Vinicius

    Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
    agree!
    Ok, thanks...

    (the 2nd picture.... needs more or less contrast?)

    Comment


    • Hello!

      I need an opinion on this rejection. On the first occasion they rejected me because of a bad process. Today was to overexpose ... it's like that?

      I'm afraid that by lowering the brightness and / or moving the curves something dark


      Thanks in advance!

      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6920474

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
        Hello!

        I need an opinion on this rejection. On the first occasion they rejected me because of a bad process. Today was to overexpose ... it's like that?

        I'm afraid that by lowering the brightness and / or moving the curves something dark


        Thanks in advance!

        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6920474
        Processing looks fine, but top of fuselage is slightly blown out.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Processing looks fine, but top of fuselage is slightly blown out.
          Thank you very much Dana. I do the impossible to take note of what you indicate in the comments and always improve.

          Regards

          Comment


          • Hi

            It's ok this pictures?

            Thanks in advance

            Regards

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2753cc2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	554.8 KB
ID:	1031488
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5978cc (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1031489

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
              Hi

              It's ok this pictures?

              Thanks in advance

              Regards

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20018[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20019[/ATTACH]
              1: noise, lacks contrast, looks a bit underexposed
              2: again lacking contrast, a touch overexposedd
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                1: noise, lacks contrast, looks a bit underexposed
                2: again lacking contrast, a touch overexposedd
                Thanks Gerardo!
                Muchas gracias

                Comment


                • Hi

                  It's ok this pictures?

                  Thanks in advance

                  Regards

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5698cc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	526.7 KB
ID:	1031583
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2757srgb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	433.4 KB
ID:	1031584
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6159cc.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1031585

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                    Hi

                    It's ok this pictures?

                    Thanks in advance

                    Regards

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20149[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20150[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20151[/ATTACH]
                    1. color
                    2. color, contrast, soft/blurry, noisy, cropping
                    3. color, contrast, borderline heat haze

                    All images have Adobe RGB as the color profile instead of sRGB.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      1. color
                      2. color, contrast, soft/blurry, noisy, cropping
                      3. color, contrast, borderline heat haze

                      All images have Adobe RGB as the color profile instead of sRGB.
                      Again color

                      Thanks a lot, Dana!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                        Again color
                        Easy to fix by saving in sRGB rather than Adobe RGB.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          Easy to fix by saving in sRGB rather than Adobe RGB.
                          I was doing it. I just wanted to see if the camera was OK when I set it up without the need to save it in sRGB, as it worked with the Canon T3i.
                          In short, I will continue as now.
                          Thanks for your advice, Dana!

                          Comment


                          • No good, it's like that??

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6084srgb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	523.1 KB
ID:	1031804

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                              No good, it's like that??

                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20441[/ATTACH]
                              Yes, this is sRGB, but has issues with soft, contrast, noise/compression.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                                Yes, this is sRGB, but has issues with soft, contrast, noise/compression.
                                Thanks a lot, Dana!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X