Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MartinezRoe7 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    1-2. not ok
    3. maybe ok
    4. not ok. manipulation. If you submit this you would face a loss of upload slots/ban. Think very carefully before doing so.
    5. no ok
    Thanks Dana, muchas gracias !!!!

    Comment


    • Hi everyone!

      It's ok this pictures?

      Thanks in advance. Agradecido!!

      Regards

      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
        Hi everyone!

        It's ok this pictures?

        Thanks in advance. Agradecido!!

        Regards
        1. cut off/centering
        2. soft/blurry

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          1. cut off/centering
          2. soft/blurry
          OK!
          Thanks Dana, mil gracias for your help !

          Comment


          • Dear Screening's, good afternoon:

            Along with saying hello, I attach the following rejections to see your opinion.

            In the first, I consider that it's badly rejected since according to my parameters it has a good horizon. It's seen in the platform, fence and building light towers.

            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8678540


            In the second, he was rejected for bad process. While I agree with the rejection, I don't agree with the way it was handled.
            I have never tried to clone the sky, I only erased a dust that appeared in the photograph and that I should have eliminated by choosing another photograph from that day.

            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8678583

            I make it clear and I understand that what is sought is not to clone and pretend photographs that are not, but in my case I do not.

            Thanks in advance !

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
              Dear Screening's, good afternoon:

              Along with saying hello, I attach the following rejections to see your opinion.

              In the first, I consider that it's badly rejected since according to my parameters it has a good horizon. It's seen in the platform, fence and building light towers.

              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8678540


              In the second, he was rejected for bad process. While I agree with the rejection, I don't agree with the way it was handled.
              I have never tried to clone the sky, I only erased a dust that appeared in the photograph and that I should have eliminated by choosing another photograph from that day.

              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8678583

              I make it clear and I understand that what is sought is not to clone and pretend photographs that are not, but in my case I do not.

              Thanks in advance !
              First one looks like it might need a touch of CCW, but is close enough for me. Second one has bad edit of the sky: edges are brighter than the center, and top right looks like poor dust removal or something.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                First one looks like it might need a touch of CCW, but is close enough for me. Second one has bad edit of the sky: edges are brighter than the center, and top right looks like poor dust removal or something.
                Thanks Dana !!!

                Comment


                • Hi everyone!

                  It's ok this pictures? (may be noise in the 2nd?)

                  Thanks in advance. Agradecido!!

                  Regards
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                    Hi everyone!

                    It's ok this pictures? (may be noise in the 2nd?)

                    Thanks in advance. Agradecido!!

                    Regards
                    1. contrast, compression, overprocessed
                    2. soft, noise, compression

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                      1. contrast, compression, overprocessed
                      2. soft, noise, compression
                      Thanks Dana!
                      Muy amable!!

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone!

                        1st: It's ok this picture?
                        2nd: How can I report an account that is uploading photos by modifying the capture date, since in Aeroparque (Buenos Aires, Argentina AEP / SABE), remodeling works began in June 2020, therefore itīs closed for all operations and appears uploading photos from October 2020?
                        3th: Can users with double accounts be reported?

                        Thanks in advance. Agradecido!!

                        Regards
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post

                          1st: It's ok this picture?
                          Quality looks ok to me, though fence is somewhat distracting.

                          Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                          2nd: How can I report an account that is uploading photos by modifying the capture date, since in Aeroparque (Buenos Aires, Argentina AEP / SABE), remodeling works began in June 2020, therefore itīs closed for all operations and appears uploading photos from October 2020?
                          3th: Can users with double accounts be reported?
                          You can contact me privately for both of these issues.

                          Comment


                          • Hi everyone!

                            This is "to little contrast"?

                            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9405359

                            Thanks in advance.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
                              Hi everyone!

                              This is "to little contrast"?

                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9405359

                              Thanks in advance.
                              Yes. Poor color as well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Yes. Poor color as well.
                                Thanks Dana!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X