• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MartinezRoe7
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Hi,
    The 707 isn't dark and I've now added the pic to the database

For the Alitalia the light conditions were really too bad and I would recommend to keep that one for the personnal collection

Regards
    Alex
    Alex:

As always, very kind of you and a thousand thanks for the help and advice.

Greetings from Chile

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Hi,
    The 707 isn't dark and I've now added the pic to the database

For the Alitalia the light conditions were really too bad and I would recommend to keep that one for the personnal collection

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• MartinezRoe7
    replied
    Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection.

in the first photo I don't see that it's dark, it strikes me that they tell me that it is "dark / underexposed"

in the second I don't see differences of light, although in comparison with the one that upload from the same date and same plane (although different angle), yes, it is avoidable, but I always prefer to have your opinion and thus continue improving.

Thank you in advance

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• Julian S.
    replied
    Originally posted by MartinezRoe7 View Post
    Hi Julian

I want to thank you for the help. With this I learn another step in the editing of the photos, because as I said before, just last year I decided to upload photos and edit in PS (I have the CC version 2017).

I did not know how to edit it in the histogram and already with the photo I can understand something.

I owe you one!
    Thanks and greetings from Chile

It´s our hobby, so, no big thing! I´m very happy that this was helpful for you .

Happy Spottings and a lot of accepted pictures.

Leave a comment:

• MartinezRoe7
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
    Hey

You have only to increase hilights by adjusting the levels in the histogram.
    This is what you should have then (left side is edited, the right side is your original). If you see it´s much brighter now . I think it´s acceptable but no 100% guarantee.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12963[/ATTACH]

Here is a "screenshot" of the settings in the histogram (PS Elements 15).
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12964[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps, have a nice evening!
    Hi Julian

I want to thank you for the help. With this I learn another step in the editing of the photos, because as I said before, just last year I decided to upload photos and edit in PS (I have the CC version 2017).

I did not know how to edit it in the histogram and already with the photo I can understand something.

I owe you one!
    Thanks and greetings from Chile

Leave a comment:

• MartinezRoe7
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    No, whole image is underexposed.
    Thanks dlowwa !

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection. I edited a photo the same day and with minutes of difference and they approved it. Will it be the dark for the painting of the plane?
    No, whole image is underexposed.

Leave a comment:

• Julian S.
    replied
    Hello, I would like to know your opinion regarding this rejection. I edited a photo the same day and with minutes of difference and they approved it. Will it be the dark for the painting of the plane?

Greetings and thanks in advance

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6300334
    Hey

You have only to increase hilights by adjusting the levels in the histogram.
    This is what you should have then (left side is edited, the right side is your original). If you see it´s much brighter now . I think it´s acceptable but no 100% guarantee.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	74499_1515377271.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	569.7 KB
ID:	1021688

Here is a "screenshot" of the settings in the histogram (PS Elements 15).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	b.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1021689

Hope this helps, have a nice evening!

Leave a comment:

• MartinezRoe7
    replied

Greetings and thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• MartinezRoe7
    replied
    No need to apologize, just explaining why I won't comment on that post. Choose one of the upload-sized versions (I suggest something in the 1200-1600 pix range) and attach post it in this thread if you'd still like a comment.
    I appreciate your explanation and even more the willingness to see my photo, but I looked back on the forums and something I could find, besides filtering in the search of images that are here in JetPhotos. Finally, thanks to his advice I was able to achieve a "Night Shot" photo.

PS: I was left with the question of how the hell to upload a photo here in the forum. I modified the size and nothing. I will see what I can do about it and thus not insist on the subject of flickr

Quetzalcoatl, arriving at the sunset of Santiago and on time, after leaving late from MEX. It's the first time I can take picture of this plane.. XA-ADL. Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    A thousand apologies, it is not my intention to waste your time.
    but when I clicked on the link that I published, I found the AeroMéxico Quetzacoatl that I want to know about, whether it is OK to publish or not and if so, if it falls into the category of "night shot"

No need to apologize, just explaining why I won't comment on that post. Choose one of the upload-sized versions (I suggest something in the 1200-1600 pix range) and attach post it in this thread if you'd still like a comment.

Leave a comment:

• MartinezRoe7
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Flickr offers many different sizes of that photo, only 2 or 3 are sizes you can upload here. So, please re-size to the final photo you want to upload and show only this one here.
    Ok Geri, now I understand.
    I don't speak English so well, so I started using the translator to understand and write.

I will see how to upload the photo here in the forum, but seeing other topics I already understood that it is a night shot photo.

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    but when I clicked on the link that I published, I found the AeroMéxico Quetzacoatl that I want to know about, whether it is OK to publish or not and if so, if it falls into the category of "night shot"

Flickr offers many different sizes of that photo, only 2 or 3 are sizes you can upload here. So, please re-size to the final photo you want to upload and show only this one here.

Leave a comment:

• MartinezRoe7
    replied
    There are multiple versions visible there. Please post the one you plan to upload, as I'm not going to waste time commenting on all 10 versions on Flickr.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could not see the photo? I tried to upload here but he did not let me.
    There are multiple versions visible there. Please post the one you plan to upload, as I'm not going to waste time commenting on all 10 versions on Flickr.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X