Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for your time.

Comment

• Please could I have a Screeners opinion on this shot many thanks in advance

. Click image for larger version

Name:	HB-JIM--2-.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	525.1 KB
ID:	1125412

Comment

• Originally posted by Balders View Post
        Please could I have a Screeners opinion on this shot many thanks in advance
        Not a screener but my advice is to use 16:9 ratio since there is much dead space above and under the a/c.

Comment

• Thanks for pointing that out! (I have a updated version of my processing software that seems to be giving me some problems!!)

Comment

• Hi could I ask a screener if the attached rejections are worth an appeal, I have had some success lately with acceptance and have edited these in the same way and I think they are ok!
            Many thanks in advance for your time.

I would also like to add a big thanks to all screeners as I think lately you have been doing a great job with the screening queue!! the waiting time has been greatly reduced, well done.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi could I ask a screener if the attached rejections are worth an appeal, I have had some success lately with acceptance and have edited these in the same way and I think they are ok!
              Many thanks in advance for your time.

I would also like to add a big thanks to all screeners as I think lately you have been doing a great job with the screening queue!! the waiting time has been greatly reduced, well done.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9703328
              Unfortunately I don't think either of those would have much chance on appeal.

Comment

• Thanks for the advice.

Comment

• Hi screeners could I please ask for some help with this rejected Pic!

It was rejected for "Undersharpened (Soft)" I cannot see what area this refers to.

Many thanks for your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	G-TTNL-BA-18.11.21 13.00.49.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	571.8 KB
ID:	1128994

Comment

Hi screeners could I please ask for some help with this rejected Pic!

It was rejected for "Undersharpened (Soft)" I cannot see what area this refers to.

Many thanks for your help.
                    Image is soft, especially towards the tail. It lacks the quality for 1600pix.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply and advice.

Comment

• Hi screeners would these pic's be acceptable? thanks for your time.

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	CS-TVC-TAP-AIR-PORTUGAL-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	564.5 KB
ID:	1129162

2. Click image for larger version

Name:	EC-MPS-Air-Europa-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	653.1 KB
ID:	1129163
                        3. Click image for larger version

Name:	EI-DLW-RYANAIR-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	603.5 KB
ID:	1129164
                        4. Click image for larger version

Name:	G-TUMG-TUI-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	610.7 KB
ID:	1129165
                        5. Click image for larger version

Name:	LN-ENM-norwegian-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	602.4 KB
ID:	1129166

Comment

Hi screeners would these pic's be acceptable? thanks for your time.
                          Borderline contrast/horizon issues on the latter four, but otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

• Many thanks for your time.

Comment

• Hi screeners I have had this pic rejected for Heat distortion but I cannot see it another opinion would be nice. Is it worth an appeal

Thanks for your time. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9904315

Comment

Hi screeners I have had this pic rejected for Heat distortion but I cannot see it another opinion would be nice. Is it worth an appeal
                                Don't think so, visible on the gear/nose.

Comment

Working...
                                X