Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Balders - Prescreening required please.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for your time.

    Comment


    • Please could I have a Screeners opinion on this shot many thanks in advance



      . Click image for larger version

Name:	HB-JIM--2-.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	525.1 KB
ID:	1125412

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Balders View Post
        Please could I have a Screeners opinion on this shot many thanks in advance
        Not a screener but my advice is to use 16:9 ratio since there is much dead space above and under the a/c.

        Comment


        • Thanks for pointing that out! (I have a updated version of my processing software that seems to be giving me some problems!!)

          Comment


          • Hi could I ask a screener if the attached rejections are worth an appeal, I have had some success lately with acceptance and have edited these in the same way and I think they are ok!
            Many thanks in advance for your time.

            I would also like to add a big thanks to all screeners as I think lately you have been doing a great job with the screening queue!! the waiting time has been greatly reduced, well done.


            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9703349
            https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9703328

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Balders View Post
              Hi could I ask a screener if the attached rejections are worth an appeal, I have had some success lately with acceptance and have edited these in the same way and I think they are ok!
              Many thanks in advance for your time.

              I would also like to add a big thanks to all screeners as I think lately you have been doing a great job with the screening queue!! the waiting time has been greatly reduced, well done.


              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9703349
              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9703328
              Unfortunately I don't think either of those would have much chance on appeal.

              Comment


              • Thanks for the advice.

                Comment


                • Hi screeners could I please ask for some help with this rejected Pic!

                  It was rejected for "Undersharpened (Soft)" I cannot see what area this refers to.

                  Many thanks for your help.



                  Click image for larger version

Name:	G-TTNL-BA-18.11.21 13.00.49.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	571.8 KB
ID:	1128994

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Balders View Post
                    Hi screeners could I please ask for some help with this rejected Pic!

                    It was rejected for "Undersharpened (Soft)" I cannot see what area this refers to.

                    Many thanks for your help.
                    Image is soft, especially towards the tail. It lacks the quality for 1600pix.

                    Comment


                    • Thanks for the reply and advice.

                      Comment


                      • Hi screeners would these pic's be acceptable? thanks for your time.

                        1. Click image for larger version

Name:	CS-TVC-TAP-AIR-PORTUGAL-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	564.5 KB
ID:	1129162

                        2. Click image for larger version

Name:	EC-MPS-Air-Europa-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	653.1 KB
ID:	1129163
                        3. Click image for larger version

Name:	EI-DLW-RYANAIR-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	603.5 KB
ID:	1129164
                        4. Click image for larger version

Name:	G-TUMG-TUI-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	610.7 KB
ID:	1129165
                        5. Click image for larger version

Name:	LN-ENM-norwegian-22.12.21.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	602.4 KB
ID:	1129166

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Balders View Post
                          Hi screeners would these pic's be acceptable? thanks for your time.
                          Borderline contrast/horizon issues on the latter four, but otherwise would be ok for me.

                          Comment


                          • Many thanks for your time.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X