Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for getting back.

Comment

Hi screeners would the crop of this image be ok?Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-EOA.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	585.0 KB
ID:	1035165

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Balders View Post
        Hi screeners would the crop of this image be ok?[ATTACH=CONFIG]24502[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance
        I wouldn't say no immediately, but it is a bit awkward, so probably borderline at best.

Comment

Thanks dlowwa, I will have a look at some of the other shots.

Comment

Hi all
            I had this photo rejected for "Soft and Contrast" issues, after appeal the contrast issue was accepted but the softness issue remained! Click image for larger version

Name:	30469_1562790577.jpg
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	1040980
            I have also attached a Photo of this pictures in camera Histogram and AF Points.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0903.jpg
Size:	472.1 KB
ID:	1040979
            What I would like to know is am I messing up the photos in post processing? Just how much editing needs doing on some of these photos!!
            Many thanks for your help with this.

Comment

Hi all
              I had this photo rejected for "Soft and Contrast" issues, after appeal the contrast issue was accepted but the softness issue remained! [ATTACH=CONFIG]26503[/ATTACH]
              I have also attached a Photo of this pictures in camera Histogram and AF Points.[ATTACH=CONFIG]26502[/ATTACH]
              What I would like to know is am I messing up the photos in post processing? Just how much editing needs doing on some of these photos!!
              Many thanks for your help with this.
              Just a touch soft imho. Slight sharpening should be enough. Don't think focusing is the issue.

Comment

Thanks for coming back.
                The screener did say in the email a touch sharper would be ok!

I have another that has been rejected for the same and I will appeal that one as it seems fairly similar.

Thanks again dlowwa.

Comment

Hi Screeners help needed with this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7490963 The rejection says needs CW rotation, Appeal says CCW rotation!! I don't think it needs any (Fence post have been good enough in the past).
                  And I am still not sure about adding more contrast!!
                  Many thank for your advice in advance

Comment

Hi Screeners help needed with this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7490963 The rejection says needs CW rotation, Appeal says CCW rotation!! I don't think it needs any (Fence post have been good enough in the past).
                    And I am still not sure about adding more contrast!!
                    Many thank for your advice in advance
                    I think probably that's a typo on the appeal. CW is definitely what is needed. In the future, better to ask for help in the forum before appealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      I think probably that's a typo on the appeal. CW is definitely what is needed. In the future, better to ask for help in the forum before appealing.
                      Ok that's fine thanks for the quick response.

Comment

• Hi could a screener please have a look at these. 1Click image for larger version

Name:	EW-400PO-Belavia-26.8.19.jpg
Size:	369.1 KB
ID:	1042045 2Click image for larger version

Name:	C-FOGT-WESTJET-26.8.19.jpg
Size:	287.9 KB
ID:	1042046 3Click image for larger version

Name:	G-MEDK-BA-26.8.19.jpg
Size:	344.7 KB
ID:	1042047 4Click image for larger version

Name:	G-VIIY-BA-26.8.19.jpg
Size:	275.6 KB
ID:	1042048 5Click image for larger version

Name:	G-EZEN-easyJet-26.8.19.jpg
Size:	341.9 KB
ID:	1042049
                        Many thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Balders View Post
                          Hi could a screener please have a look at these. 1[ATTACH=CONFIG]27750[/ATTACH] 2[ATTACH=CONFIG]27751[/ATTACH] 3[ATTACH=CONFIG]27752[/ATTACH] 4[ATTACH=CONFIG]27753[/ATTACH] 5[ATTACH=CONFIG]27754[/ATTACH]
                          Many thanks in advance
                          Contrast is a bit weak on most of them, but otherwise quality should be ok. Light post a bit distracting in #1 as well.

Comment

• Thanks for the quick reply, is it acceptable to remove such a large object from a photo like a light head as in no1?

Comment

• Originally posted by Balders View Post
                              Thanks for the quick reply, is it acceptable to remove such a large object from a photo like a light head as in no1?
                              Remove by editing? No, that would be considered manipulation, and could lead to an upload ban. Please don't do that.

Comment

• Hi dlowwa, Thanks for getting back I do remember seeing this at some point.
                                My photo editing is limited to removing dust spots only!!

Comment

Working...
                                X