No announcement yet.

Balders - Prescreening required please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Screeners, Please could I have the attached prescreened, Thanks for any advice in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BCY-QATAR-16.11.19.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	1074821Click image for larger version

Name:	B-LRK-CATHAY-PACIFIC-16.11.19.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	1074817
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Balders View Post
      Hi Screeners, Please could I have the attached prescreened, Thanks for any advice in advance.
      1. dark, contrast
      2. ok
      3. contrast
      4-5 ok

Comment

• Great thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

• Hi Screeners on advice yesterday from dlowwa I have added more contrast to this photo, would this be ok now!! Many thanks in advance.Click image for larger version

Name:	B-1085-AIR-CHINA-16.11.19.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	1074884

Comment

Hi Screeners on advice yesterday from dlowwa I have added more contrast to this photo, would this be ok now!! Many thanks in advance.
            Not sure more contrast is going to make much of a difference. The lack of direct light is really the problem, and not something that can be solved with editing.

Comment

• Ok thanks for the advice I will put it in the reject bin!!

Comment

• Hi Screeners, I have had a Hot Photo rejected (for my haste) more than anything!! how long do I need to wait until I can resubmit after correction!
                Thanks for your time.

Comment

Hi Screeners, I have had a Hot Photo rejected (for my haste) more than anything!! how long do I need to wait until I can resubmit after correction!
                  Thanks for your time.
                  You can resubmit as soon and as often as you'd like, until (unless) your slots are blocked

Comment

• Many thanks I read something like that in an old thread but just wanted tone sure!

Comment

• Advice needed about a rejection for "Bad Motive" the picture in question clearly shows a car number plate.

What I would like to know is it acceptable to remove the number in post processing or is this considered digital manipulation?

Also do I need to remove other photos already accepted into the data base?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

Advice needed about a rejection for "Bad Motive" the picture in question clearly shows a car number plate.

What I would like to know is it acceptable to remove the number in post processing or is this considered digital manipulation?

Also do I need to remove other photos already accepted into the data base?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
                        blurring is allowed, you can read that in the upload guidelines under section 3.4.3 Motive

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback I will do so in the future.

Comment

• Hi Screeners could I ask for another opinion on three rejections I had today for Too much or Too Little Contrast are any worth an appeal please many thanks.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi Screeners could I ask for another opinion on three rejections I had today for Too much or Too Little Contrast are any worth an appeal please many thanks.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8292899
                              The second one might have a 50/50 chance on appeal, the other two much less since the light is even worse.

Comment

• Ok thanks for the reply I will give a go!!

Comment

Working...
                                X