No announcement yet.

Balders - Prescreening required please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could a screener please take a look at these pic's, I wonder if there is heat distortion thanks for any help with this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LN-FNI-NORSE-14.8.22.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	398.6 KB
ID:	1143112Click image for larger version

Name:	HB-JZY-easyJet-Switzerland-14.8.22.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	392.8 KB
ID:	1143113Click image for larger version

Name:	G-EZGE-easyJet-14.8.22.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	605.6 KB
ID:	1143114Click image for larger version

Name:	C-GOIR-Airtransat-14.8.22.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	529.1 KB
ID:	1143115Click image for larger version

Name:	9H-AHS-air-malta-14.8.22.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	374.2 KB
ID:	1143116

Comment

• Originally posted by Balders View Post
      Could a screener please take a look at these pic's, I wonder if there is heat distortion thanks for any help with this.
      All soft/blurry to varying degrees. Don't see any heat haze.

Comment

• Ok thanks for the quick response, gives me something to go on.

Comment

• Hi screeners, I had this pic rejected yesterday for "part of the aircraft cut off" I thought this was an acceptable crop as I have seen in the forum screeners advising to crop near the rear of the engine, more clarification on this would be most appreciated thanks for your time. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued...al-large-photo

Comment

• I am not a screener, but my guess would be the crop has gone through the main bogey - I think if you included that, it might be acceptable. Just my opinion though.

Comment

• Hi thanks for that a good point maybe I misunderstood how this kind of crop should be!!

Comment

• Hi screeners could I have another opinion of this rejection for Horizon and Vignetting, I used the structure's at either end of the a/c and the fencing posts in the foreground, the a/c it self would not show level due to the uneven ground. The Vignetting part is showing lingering fog from what was a very cold and foggy morning at Gatwick that day! Thanks for your time.
                JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi screeners could I have another opinion of this rejection for Horizon and Vignetting, I used the structure's at either end of the a/c and the fencing posts in the foreground, the a/c it self would not show level due to the uneven ground. The Vignetting part is showing lingering fog from what was a very cold and foggy morning at Gatwick that day! Thanks for your time.
                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10851504
                  Needs CW rotation. Vignetting is not an issue for me.

Comment

• Hi screeners could I have a prescreen for these pic's please, thanks in advance. I am concerned some maybe back lit for Jp

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	EI-HMZ-RYANAIR-18.3.23.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	557.0 KB
ID:	1156852 2 Click image for larger version

Name:	G-EZBO-easyJet-18.3.23.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	1156853
                    3 Click image for larger version

Name:	G-EZBT-easyJet-18.3.23.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	583.6 KB
ID:	1156854 4 Click image for larger version

Name:	G-EZBV-easyJet-18.3.23.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	647.7 KB
ID:	1156855

Click image for larger version

Name:	G-UZMH-easyJet-18.3.23.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	561.4 KB
ID:	1156856

Comment

Hi screeners could I have a prescreen for these pic's please, thanks in advance. I am concerned some maybe back lit for Jp
                      Issues with softness and underexposure/harsh contrast.

Comment

• Ok thanks again for your time.

Comment

• Hi screeners I have noticed that these two uploads look very similar including the Exif data, but not the photographer!!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi screeners I have noticed that these two uploads look very similar including the Exif data, but not the photographer!!

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/1088...al-large-photo
                            Thanks, will look into it.

Comment

• Hi Screeners could I please have another opinion of this rejection for backlit many thanks in advance.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued...al-large-photo

Comment

Hi Screeners could I please have another opinion of this rejection for backlit many thanks in advance.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued...al-large-photo
                                Tail mostly in shadow, so not unreasonable. I would have added contrast to the rejection as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X