Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balders
    replied
    Many thanks I read something like that in an old thread but just wanted tone sure!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Balders View Post
    Hi Screeners, I have had a Hot Photo rejected (for my haste) more than anything!! how long do I need to wait until I can resubmit after correction!
    Thanks for your time.
    You can resubmit as soon and as often as you'd like, until (unless) your slots are blocked

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Hi Screeners, I have had a Hot Photo rejected (for my haste) more than anything!! how long do I need to wait until I can resubmit after correction!
    Thanks for your time.

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Ok thanks for the advice I will put it in the reject bin!!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi Screeners on advice yesterday from dlowwa I have added more contrast to this photo, would this be ok now!! Many thanks in advance.
    Not sure more contrast is going to make much of a difference. The lack of direct light is really the problem, and not something that can be solved with editing.

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Hi Screeners on advice yesterday from dlowwa I have added more contrast to this photo, would this be ok now!! Many thanks in advance.Click image for larger version

Name:	B-1085-AIR-CHINA-16.11.19.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	1074884

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Great thanks for the quick reply.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi Screeners, Please could I have the attached prescreened, Thanks for any advice in advance.
    1. dark, contrast
    2. ok
    3. contrast
    4-5 ok

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Hi Screeners, Please could I have the attached prescreened, Thanks for any advice in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A7-BCY-QATAR-16.11.19.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	1074821Click image for larger version

Name:	B-LRK-CATHAY-PACIFIC-16.11.19.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	1074817
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Thanks for the feed back.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi Screeners I had these two rejected today #1 for over sharpness #2 for soft!! Having had this problem before and asked for advice to identifying over sharpness (see post #116 above) I cannot see any great halos in the equalising tool for the A350, #2 is said to be soft but when I increased the sharpness I had Halos appear!! how fine is the line between too much & too little sharpness? are either worth an appeal.
    Thanks for your time.

(1)https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7623048
    (2)https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7623052
    The halos being referred to before have nothing to do with sharpness. They're usually a secondary effect of boosting shadows or reducing highlights.

As for your two rejected images, an appeal would not be worth it; the second, while borderline, is a bit soft. The first however, is terribly oversharpened. Most of the straight edges are not smooth, but in fact extremely jagged. This rejection was absolutely correct.

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Hi Screeners I had these two rejected today #1 for over sharpness #2 for soft!! Having had this problem before and asked for advice to identifying over sharpness (see post #116 above) I cannot see any great halos in the equalising tool for the A350, #2 is said to be soft but when I increased the sharpness I had Halos appear!! how fine is the line between too much & too little sharpness? are either worth an appeal.
    Thanks for your time.

(1)https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7623048
    (2)https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7623052

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Thanks LA-A343
    I have re-edited some of my pic's in the screening que on your suggestion.

Thanks again

One other note I am trying to get a location change on ID 9449705 from EGKK To EGLL, I have tried it in my profile but not had much luck!!

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Thanks for getting back, Could you point me to were the halos are as I am struggling a bit on my monitor!!

I only add Sharpness and contrast as a rule as I have had problems going over the top in the past! if you know what i mean.
    Open https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7576246 in your editor and equalize the photo. You will suddenly see the halos. It looks to me as if you used some auto-adjusting features (auto-contrast, shadow/highlight, ....).

Leave a comment:

• Balders
    replied
    Hi could some please change the location of Photo ID 9449705 to EGLL from EGKK.

Many thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X