• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Stam View Post
    Default And again contrast
    This one was rejected: Underexposed and Too much ot too little contrast. Is it too much??? Or too litttle???

My question is: What is exactly wrong, because I don't see it. And what can I do to repair it.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6200248
    The image is dark and lacks contrast. There are no strong whites or blacks. How to fix it: ideally, shoot in better weather conditions. Realistically, you can try brightening the image and adding more contrast, but due to the poor light conditions when you shot it, not sure that will help too much.

You are experienced enough as an uploader here to know that images taken in such poor light have a much lower chance of being accepted, so perhaps it would be best in the future to avoid such frustration by tempering your expectations when submitting such shots.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Stam
    replied
    Default And again contrast
    This one was rejected: Underexposed and Too much ot too little contrast. Is it too much??? Or too litttle???

My question is: What is exactly wrong, because I don't see it. And what can I do to repair it.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Stam View Post
    This one was rejected: Too much or too little contrast.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I appealed and asked what's exactly wrong with it.

I got t he following friendly (I hope) answer:

Your appeal for photo id 6190779 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> ask questions on our forums please

So I do. Your opinion, please.
    The aircraft is very dark with a bright background. It is backlit with very harsh contrast. It is unlikely further editing will remedy the situation.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Stam
    started a topic Paul Stam - editing advice

Paul Stam - editing advice

This one was rejected: Too much or too little contrast.

I appealed and asked what's exactly wrong with it.

I got t he following friendly (I hope) answer:

Your appeal for photo id 6190779 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> ask questions on our forums please

So I do. Your opinion, please.
Working...
X