Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Majky737 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am sorry, I forgot to attach file

    Click image for larger version

Name:	B-208A_JP_III.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	689.4 KB
ID:	1086147

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
      I am sorry, I forgot to attach file

      Click image for larger version

Name:	B-208A_JP_III.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	689.4 KB
ID:	1086147
      Contrast better. Maybe a touch bright, but otherwise ok for me.

      Comment


      • Hello,

        I want to ask for pre-screening of the attached photo.

        Thank you
        Marian

        Click image for larger version

Name:	VQ-BKK.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	699.5 KB
ID:	1087028

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
          Hello,

          I want to ask for pre-screening of the attached photo.

          Thank you
          Marian

          Click image for larger version

Name:	VQ-BKK.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	699.5 KB
ID:	1087028
          Soft, borderline heat hazed.

          Comment


          • Hello,

            I want to ask for pre-screening of attached photo. Thank you for your time.

            Marian

            Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7700.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	796.3 KB
ID:	1092191

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
              Hello,

              I want to ask for pre-screening of attached photo. Thank you for your time.

              Marian

              Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7700.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	796.3 KB
ID:	1092191
              Borderline for heat haze/contrast.

              Comment


              • Hi,

                so the image was rejected for contrast:

                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8219434

                I made some adjustments using curves and want to ask, if new edit is better or may be acceptable.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7700_I_II.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	822.7 KB
ID:	1092928

                As sky was partly cloudy, I trought that maybe poor contrast could be resultet from the wrong moment, when sun was behind thin layer of clouds. I have checked other photos from that day and edited one more, as I think the light conditions were maybe a little beter and the aircraft may be more lit. Therefore, I want to ask you to prescreen this "other angle" image too, especially in conditions of contrast/exposure.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7700_IIIII.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	757.1 KB
ID:	1092929
                Thank you
                Marian

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                  Hi,

                  so the image was rejected for contrast:

                  https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8219434

                  I made some adjustments using curves and want to ask, if new edit is better or may be acceptable.
                  This one looks like the brightness was increased rather than the contrast.

                  Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                  As sky was partly cloudy, I trought that maybe poor contrast could be resultet from the wrong moment, when sun was behind thin layer of clouds. I have checked other photos from that day and edited one more, as I think the light conditions were maybe a little beter and the aircraft may be more lit. Therefore, I want to ask you to prescreen this "other angle" image too, especially in conditions of contrast/exposure.
                  Would also be borderline for contrast & haze/softness.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    This one looks like the brightness was increased rather than the contrast.
                    True. Please let me share one more attempt with you. I started again and this time I changed contrast with help of histogram - I moved curve more to the shadows and midtones. File attached below.

                    As always - thank you for your time.

                    Marian

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7700_2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	851.8 KB
ID:	1092941

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post

                      True. Please let me share one more attempt with you. I started again and this time I changed contrast with help of histogram - I moved curve more to the shadows and midtones. File attached below.

                      As always - thank you for your time.

                      Marian

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	HL7700_2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	851.8 KB
ID:	1092941
                      Acceptable for me, but I guess there's still a chance it might be rejected for contrast, so I'll say borderline.

                      Comment


                      • Hello,

                        I want to ask you if the image attached below has chance to be accepted or is one for personal collection, as the heat was solid and I don't know to tell if the heat haze effect is ruining this photo or not.

                        Thank you
                        Marian

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	EI-EVO.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	835.7 KB
ID:	1094298

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                          Hello,

                          I want to ask you if the image attached below has chance to be accepted or is one for personal collection, as the heat was solid and I don't know to tell if the heat haze effect is ruining this photo or not.

                          Thank you
                          Marian

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	EI-EVO.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	835.7 KB
ID:	1094298
                          Yes, probably heat haze rejection. Soft regardless, so not much chance of being accepted as it is.

                          Comment


                          • Hello,

                            today, I want to ask for prescreening of these 2 pictures of same aircraft. To be more specific, I took photo and I tried to process it in 1920x1280 px. As this is first time I try to process photo on this resolution, I am just curious if it is acceptable - if it is not too soft and if you think it is fixable with better edit maybe or so.

                            Here is 1920 version:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	2818_1920.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	1095126

                            I made also standard 1230x836 px version attached below - I think sharpening is fine on this one, but not sure about contrast and colors.

                            Here is 1230 version:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	2818_1280.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	857.3 KB
ID:	1095127

                            Thank you for your comments and time.

                            Regards
                            Marian

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                              Hello,

                              today, I want to ask for prescreening of these 2 pictures of same aircraft. To be more specific, I took photo and I tried to process it in 1920x1280 px. As this is first time I try to process photo on this resolution, I am just curious if it is acceptable - if it is not too soft and if you think it is fixable with better edit maybe or so.

                              Here is 1920 version:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2818_1920.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	1095126

                              I made also standard 1230x836 px version attached below - I think sharpening is fine on this one, but not sure about contrast and colors.

                              Here is 1230 version:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2818_1280.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	857.3 KB
ID:	1095127

                              Thank you for your comments and time.

                              Regards
                              Marian
                              Both too soft; 1280 version will be easier to fix.

                              Comment


                              • Deleted

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X