Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Majky737 - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello,

    I want to ask for prescreening of attached photo.

    Thank you.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	N610SN.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	702.9 KB
ID:	1095890

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
      Hello,

      I want to ask for prescreening of attached photo.

      Thank you.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	N610SN.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	702.9 KB
ID:	1095890
      Slightly heat hazed, but might be ok as-is.

      Comment


      • Hello,

        I would like to ask for prescreening of following 2 photos, as I have some doubts about:

        - contrast and sharpeness on first
        - contrast and colors on second

        Thank you for your time.

        Marian

        Click image for larger version

Name:	HA-LXH.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	757.6 KB
ID:	1097260
        Click image for larger version

Name:	OK-TSO.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	650.3 KB
ID:	1097261

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
          Hello,

          I would like to ask for prescreening of following 2 photos, as I have some doubts about:

          - contrast and sharpeness on first
          - contrast and colors on second

          Thank you for your time.

          Marian

          Click image for larger version

Name:	HA-LXH.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	757.6 KB
ID:	1097260
          Click image for larger version

Name:	OK-TSO.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	650.3 KB
ID:	1097261
          Both borderline contrast, first also borderline soft.

          Comment


          • Hi,

            I want to ask for prescreening of attached photos - especialy in terms of colors and contrast.

            Thank you.
            Marian

            Click image for larger version

Name:	9H-AHA.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	793.4 KB
ID:	1097554
            Click image for larger version

Name:	OK-FLN.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	837.2 KB
ID:	1097555

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
              Hi,

              I want to ask for prescreening of attached photos - especialy in terms of colors and contrast.

              Thank you.
              Marian

              Click image for larger version

Name:	9H-AHA.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	793.4 KB
ID:	1097554
              Click image for larger version

Name:	OK-FLN.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	837.2 KB
ID:	1097555
              Slight orange cast on the first. Contrast should be ok for both.

              Comment


              • Hello,

                I ask for prescreening of these photos, as I have doubts about

                1. - contrast (sun was behind thin layer of clouds), colors, horizont, maybe softness?
                2. - contrast, colors

                Thank you for response.

                Marian

                Click image for larger version

Name:	OM-LAT.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	533.3 KB
ID:	1098752
                Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	629.3 KB
ID:	1098753

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	OM-LAT.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	533.3 KB
ID:	1098752
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	629.3 KB
ID:	1098753
                  Not a screener.
                  1 soft, borderline contrast
                  2 borderline contrast

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                    Hello,

                    I ask for prescreening of these photos, as I have doubts about

                    1. - contrast (sun was behind thin layer of clouds), colors, horizont, maybe softness?
                    2. - contrast, colors

                    Thank you for response.

                    Marian

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	OM-LAT.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	533.3 KB
ID:	1098752
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	629.3 KB
ID:	1098753
                    Both images are soft/heat hazes. Contrast is fine.

                    Comment


                    • Thanks to both of you.

                      I have added some extra sharpening to them, however can't say if it hides heat hazes enough. So... one more version attached below, feedback is welcome.

                      Thank you.
                      Marian

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	OM-LAT_I.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	558.0 KB
ID:	1098770
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR_I.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	656.2 KB
ID:	1098771

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                        Thanks to both of you.

                        I have added some extra sharpening to them, however can't say if it hides heat hazes enough. So... one more version attached below, feedback is welcome.

                        Thank you.
                        Marian

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	OM-LAT_I.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	558.0 KB
ID:	1098770
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR_I.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	656.2 KB
ID:	1098771
                        Can't really hide heat haze with more sharpening; first is still quite obvious, and little bit less so on the second.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                          Can't really hide heat haze with more sharpening; first is still quite obvious, and little bit less so on the second.
                          Thank you for your time. I have decided to leave no. 1 for personal collection.

                          However, I took another picture of Airbus from sequence and edited it. I want to ask for prescreening attached image, as I think is somehow better like previous attempts (or at least - does not seems to be affected by head haze much to me). Thank you.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR_II.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	622.2 KB
ID:	1098783

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post

                            Thank you for your time. I have decided to leave no. 1 for personal collection.

                            However, I took another picture of Airbus from sequence and edited it. I want to ask for prescreening attached image, as I think is somehow better like previous attempts (or at least - does not seems to be affected by head haze much to me). Thank you.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR_II.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	622.2 KB
ID:	1098783
                            Haze is only somewhat noticeable. Contrast also poor for this one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              Haze is only somewhat noticeable. Contrast also poor for this one.
                              I see. Adjusted contrast on new edit, attached below.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR_III.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	636.7 KB
ID:	1098829

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Majky737 View Post

                                I see. Adjusted contrast on new edit, attached below.

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-LBR_III.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	636.7 KB
ID:	1098829
                                Contrast still an issue and still borderline heat hazed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X