X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majky737
    replied
    Hi,

so I checked image again, and I think I found soft spots mainly on windows area and on tail section. I adjusted sharpening a little, at the moment, I think sharpening looks better. I do not want to sharp it more because I am affraid I will oversharp it.

Is the new edit better, or are the lots of soft spots still?

Thank you
    Marian
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9H-IDB_IV.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	740.0 KB
ID:	1075746

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Still see lots of soft spots.
    So what do you suggest to do? Add more sharpening?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hi,

I have received this reject:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I made a new version by adding some extra sharpening. Is the image acceptable as is now?
    Still see lots of soft spots.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hi,

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I made a new version by adding some extra sharpening. Is the image acceptable as is now?

Thank you

Marian

Name:	9H-IDB_III.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	721.0 KB
ID:	1075694

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

The rejections reasons were
    - Too much or too little contrast
    - Horizontal unlevel

So I made a new edit. I think contrast is better, but I am still unsure about the horizont. In comparasion to rejected image, I made a little ccw rotation. Do you think that this image is acceptable as is, or need any more editing?

Thank you.
    Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29691[/ATTACH]
    Horizon ok on new version, but it's softer and contrast still a bit washed out.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

The rejections reasons were
    - Too much or too little contrast
    - Horizontal unlevel

So I made a new edit. I think contrast is better, but I am still unsure about the horizont. In comparasion to rejected image, I made a little ccw rotation. Do you think that this image is acceptable as is, or need any more editing?

Thank you.
    Marian

Name:	HB-JXO_I.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	906.5 KB
ID:	1043649

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    No, there is a slight cyan cast, but acceptable in my opinion. Worth an appeal I think.
    Thank you. I appealed and photo is accepted now. Much appreciate your help.

Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
    This photo is undersaturated. That is the reason for the rejection based on what I can tell.
    Thank you for your help

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland.Spotter
    replied
    No, there is a slight cyan cast, but acceptable in my opinion. Worth an appeal I think.

There is no problem with the saturation.
    oh. my bad.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I am not fully sure what is wrong with color there, so just my guess - yellow tint?

Originally posted by Cleveland.Spotter View Post
    This photo is undersaturated. That is the reason for the rejection based on what I can tell.
    There is no problem with the saturation.

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland.Spotter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I am not fully sure what is wrong with color there, so just my guess - yellow tint?

Thank you for help
    Marian

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi,

I want to ask for prescreening of attached photo - especially for contrast. On Histogram, I see a gap on Midtones, but when I look on picture, it looks fine to me (so I am a little unsure about contrast).

Thank you for your time / opinion.

Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29198[/ATTACH]
    Should be ok, think it's just the paint job making it look like that.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Contrast

Hi,

I want to ask for prescreening of attached photo - especially for contrast. On Histogram, I see a gap on Midtones, but when I look on picture, it looks fine to me (so I am a little unsure about contrast).

Thank you for your time / opinion.

Marian

Name:	G-SWRD.jpg
Size:	829.1 KB
ID:	1043243

Leave a comment:

• cyx323
    replied
    Hi,

I have edited photo attached below. My question is: does the tarmac looks too overexposed? I was searchnig for ideal histogram by curves and maybe I added too much highlights.

Thank you.
    Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28877[/ATTACH]
    No, tarmac does not look overexposed. The whole pic looks a bit underexposed overall.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hi,

I have edited photo attached below. My question is: does the tarmac looks too overexposed? I was searchnig for ideal histogram by curves and maybe I added too much highlights.

Thank you.
    Marian

Name:	N544AR.jpg
Size:	909.8 KB
ID:	1042965

Leave a comment:

Working...
X