X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majky737
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This one looks like the best balance to me.
    Thank you. I will give it a try. I apology again for taking your time, but I think I will not fix it without your help.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Majky737 View Post

I am sorry. I have some difficult times to find horizont level on this one. So I have tried to slope the horizont by 0.5 degree. Do you think the result is somehow better or still need more CCW rotation? I do not want to overshoot it again.
    This one looks like the best balance to me.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied

Don't see much difference between this one and rejected version
    I am sorry. I have some difficult times to find horizont level on this one. So I have tried to slope the horizont by 0.5 degree. Do you think the result is somehow better or still need more CCW rotation? I do not want to overshoot it again.

Thank you
    M.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KEWR_III.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	800.6 KB
ID:	1143086

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Thank you. I think I found correct leveling. I have added only minimum angle to original image and when I compare all three edits, this one looks that it might be leveled well. I must admit, it is somehow hard to me to find correct leveling on this one, even there are many verticals as references.
    Don't see much difference between this one and rejected version

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied

A bit too much. You want to get it so that the edges of the buildings are as close to vertical as possible.
    Thank you. I think I found correct leveling. I have added only minimum angle to original image and when I compare all three edits, this one looks that it might be leveled well. I must admit, it is somehow hard to me to find correct leveling on this one, even there are many verticals as references.

Name:	KEWR_III.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	812.4 KB
ID:	1143019

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Ok, so I have applied CCW rotation. Is the result somehow better or horizont still off?
    A bit too much. You want to get it so that the edges of the buildings are as close to vertical as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied

Quite obviously needs CCW rotation. Don't know which tool you used, but the horizon is nowhere near level.
    Ok, so I have applied CCW rotation. Is the result somehow better or horizont still off?

Thanks
    M.

Name:	KEWR_II.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	781.4 KB
ID:	1142983

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I want to ask for some help with this reject due to Horizont Unlevel:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I have checked again using Horizont tool but verticals looks fine to me. Does it need any rotation? If so, CW or CCW?

Thank you.
    M.
    Quite obviously needs CCW rotation. Don't know which tool you used, but the horizon is nowhere near level.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I want to ask for some help with this reject due to Horizont Unlevel:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I have checked again using Horizont tool but verticals looks fine to me. Does it need any rotation? If so, CW or CCW?

Thank you.
    M.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I kindly ask you for your opinion, if attached photo is acceptable in terms of contrast / exposure.
    Exposure ok, but contrast not looking very good.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I kindly ask you for your opinion, if attached photo is acceptable in terms of contrast / exposure.

Thank you.
    M.

Name:	F-HSBL.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	539.1 KB
ID:	1142512

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I am seeking for some advice on this reject:

I have started once again with processing and want to ask if new edit is somehow better or not. To be honest, I can not figure out what caused jpeg compression, as I save pictures on maximum quality and I did not changed my processing flow:

Secondly, I want to ask you for prescreening of following picture, as I have bad experiences with taking pictures trought glass
    Both images soft/noisy. That may have been misidentified as compression on the former image, especially if it's a heavier crop.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I am seeking for some advice on this reject:

I have started once again with processing and want to ask if new edit is somehow better or not. To be honest, I can not figure out what caused jpeg compression, as I save pictures on maximum quality and I did not changed my processing flow:

Name:	KJFK_TWR_II.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	494.8 KB
ID:	1142212

Secondly, I want to ask you for prescreening of following picture, as I have bad experiences with taking pictures trought glass

Name:	OE-LPD_II.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	655.5 KB
ID:	1142213

Thank you for your time.

Marian

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

I have two more pics to ask:

1. - my intention was to process this picture as ramp shot. However, I am not sure if lamp posts obstructing Airbuses are not too disturbing. Will be ramp shot like that rejected of obstruction as well?

2. - I have visited TWA hotel and taken shot of Connie, however I forget my 15 - 55 lenses so I had to use my Phone. As this edit's origin is phone, do you think it might be acceptable, or the quality is simply not there?

Thank you for your time and reply.
    M.
    1. dark, horizon, and possibly obstr./clutter, yes
    2. borderline oversharpened/compression, and a bit soft/blurry on the right side

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied

Tug ok; stairs blocking the tug not ok.
    ok thank you.

I have two more pics to ask:

1. - my intention was to process this picture as ramp shot. However, I am not sure if lamp posts obstructing Airbuses are not too disturbing. Will be ramp shot like that rejected of obstruction as well?

Name:	jbramp.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	671.7 KB
ID:	1140926

2. - I have visited TWA hotel and taken shot of Connie, however I forget my 15 - 55 lenses so I had to use my Phone. As this edit's origin is phone, do you think it might be acceptable, or the quality is simply not there?

Name:	TWA.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	557.4 KB
ID:	1140927

Thank you for your time and reply.
    M.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X