• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hello JP crew,

Is the attached photo acceptable in terms of backlit? Part of the tail is on shadow, so I am not fully sure. Thank you for answer
    A bit dark, but not quite backlit.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello JP crew,

Is the attached photo acceptable in terms of backlit? Part of the tail is on shadow, so I am not fully sure. Thank you for answer

Marian

Click image for larger version

Name:	OO-SSL.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	988.4 KB
ID:	1134508

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello JP team,

I want to ask, if the cone under left prop is considered as obstruction and can result as rejection. I used more angles, but the cone was still obstructing the plane so I choosed photo where I think it was not so painful. Photo is not processed yet, please ignore contrast issues and dust spots.
    Would probably depend on rarity of image. If we are likely to receive another, better (unobstructed) image in the future, then yes it would be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello JP team,

I want to ask, if the cone under left prop is considered as obstruction and can result as rejection. I used more angles, but the cone was still obstructing the plane so I choosed photo where I think it was not so painful. Photo is not processed yet, please ignore contrast issues and dust spots.

Thank you for your answer.

Name:	ATR_cropped_resized.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	616.2 KB
ID:	1133811

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi,

today I have received this reject:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

as horizont looks fine to me, I want to ask what to take as reference in this case? Does it need CW rotation?

Thank you
    M.
    I see nothing wrong with the horizon. Image has been added.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hi,

today I have received this reject:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

as horizont looks fine to me, I want to ask what to take as reference in this case? Does it need CW rotation?

Thank you
    M.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I have received this reject:

As horizont looks fine to me, I need a little advice, if picture needs CW or CCW rotation. I took radar tower in background for reference as vertical.

Thank you
    Marian
    Needs a little CCW rotation.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I have received this reject:

As horizont looks fine to me, I need a little advice, if picture needs CW or CCW rotation. I took radar tower in background for reference as vertical.

Thank you
    Marian

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    Hello,

are these two photos acceptable due higher grass, or will be rejected for obstruction?

Thank you.
    Marian

Name:	OK-TSG.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	757.5 KB
ID:	1118938

Name:	LZ-FBC.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	720.9 KB
ID:	1118939
    It is minimal and looks that it was impossible to avoid, in that case it wouldn´t be rejected fot obstrction.

Regards!

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

are these two photos acceptable due higher grass, or will be rejected for obstruction?

Thank you.
    Marian

Name:	OK-TSG.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	757.5 KB
ID:	1118938

Name:	LZ-FBC.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	720.9 KB
ID:	1118939

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I have already accepted photo of OK-VAN back from 2018 (first attachment). Now I took another photo (attachement 2) - are these two similar? I have checked guidelines

Yes, on photos is same side of aircraft, but I can't decide if angle is similar or not.
    Three years between the two images? Possibly similar, but it will the screener's discretion.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I have already accepted photo of OK-VAN back from 2018 (first attachment). Now I took another photo (attachement 2) - are these two similar? I have checked guidelines

same registration, similar angle or composition or same background taken on different dates.
    Yes, on photos is same side of aircraft, but I can't decide if angle is similar or not.

Thank you for your response.

Name:	OK-VAN_LZIB_20180403.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	699.7 KB
ID:	1117673

Name:	OK-VAN_new.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	915.2 KB
ID:	1117674

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

I kindly ask for prescreening of attached photo, as I have worries about centering and compression.

Thank you for feedback.
    M.

Name:	VQ-BRO_N.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	454.9 KB
ID:	1117249
    Centering should be ok, but there is some compression, and lack of contrast.

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Hello,

I kindly ask for prescreening of attached photo, as I have worries about centering and compression.

Thank you for feedback.
    M.

Name:	VQ-BRO_N.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	454.9 KB
ID:	1117249

Leave a comment:

• Majky737
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    I would say it's probably this one ...
    Thank you Mark, I have cloned that one out and queued new edit.

Kind regards
    Marian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X