X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
    Need some help with this reject guys. It was rejected for too much or too little contrast.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Do i need to add more contrast ?
    just check the luminosity histogram Bjorn, it shows a total underexposure of the dark tons (too black) and a slight overexposure of the light tones.

cheers
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Need some help with this reject guys. It was rejected for too much or too little contrast.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Do i need to add more contrast ?

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Totally agree !!

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
    Elevated small part of the Luminance curve.
    Ike
    Looking worst than before to me, reflection really kills the shot unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• ikeharel
    replied
    Dark lower fuselage

Elevated small part of the Luminance curve.
    Ike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Thank you Alex !

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Need some help with this reject guys :

I appealed the reject but the screener who handeled my appeal told me that the brighter sky is the problem here.

Any chance this can be fixed ?

Thank you
    I'm afraid you can't do much here. Technically the bright sky gives more light which makes it backlit. So no i doubt there's anything you could do

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Need some help with this reject guys :

I appealed the reject but the screener who handeled my appeal told me that the brighter sky is the problem here.

Any chance this can be fixed ?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    If you are referring to photo 8562474, then yes you are correct, it is not similar. Perhaps the screener selected the wrong rejection reason by mistake.

Just to be clear, however, the 45 degree rule no longer applies, so please don't use it in the future when deciding which images to upload.
    Thank you. I appeald the reject and it got accepted.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Guys,

Today i got this picture rejected :

It was rejected for being similar and dark/underexposed. For the dark/underexposed part okay. Not fully agree but okay with some changes it's acceptable.
    According to similar : It was taken from the other side of the aircraft than the side which i allready have a picture of in the database. It's more than 45 degrees difference in angle so similar is not the case here.
    If you are referring to photo 8562474, then yes you are correct, it is not similar. Perhaps the screener selected the wrong rejection reason by mistake.

Just to be clear, however, the 45 degree rule no longer applies, so please don't use it in the future when deciding which images to upload.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Guys,

Today i got this picture rejected :

It was rejected for being similar and dark/underexposed. For the dark/underexposed part okay. Not fully agree but okay with some changes it's acceptable.
    According to similar : It was taken from the other side of the aircraft than the side which i allready have a picture of in the database. It's more than 45 degrees difference in angle so similar is not the case here.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Guys,

Here something i would like to discuss about the new upload guidelines and then specific the part about similar rejections. I know the new rule is that it's only allowed to have one picture from a landing sequence at the same day in the database. Will there be any exception when the another picture from the same sequence with also a different angle shows something less or looks different than the picture which is allready in the database ?

For example :
    I got this picture rejected for similar : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6198247
    I think the reason for rejection refers to this picture which allready is the database and from the same sequence : https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8119604

Only the picture which is rejected now doesn't show any vapour/vortex and is just regular.

I understand when both have the same color/light and nothing extra there will be a rejection.

Thank you.
    As it is applies now, same side/sequence, same day = similar. Different angle, color, light, vapour are irrelevant, and no, exceptions are not applied. As such, your image was correctly rejected.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Guys,

Here something i would like to discuss about the new upload guidelines and then specific the part about similar rejections. I know the new rule is that it's only allowed to have one picture from a landing sequence at the same day in the database. Will there be any exception when the another picture from the same sequence with also a different angle shows something less or looks different than the picture which is allready in the database ?

For example :
    I got this picture rejected for similar : https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6198247
    I think the reason for rejection refers to this picture which allready is the database and from the same sequence : https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8119604

Only the picture which is rejected now doesn't show any vapour/vortex and is just regular.

I understand when both have the same color/light and nothing extra there will be a rejection.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Bjorn1979
    replied
    Thank you !

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11663[/ATTACH]

Is this one okay guys ?
    A bit dark/low contrast.