Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yousaf Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    The maximum size the system will allow you to upload is 1920pix.
    Sorry got excited. Anyway, here is a fixed version Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6458-En-Edit-A4O-OVG-1024 x 576.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	364.0 KB
ID:	1090543

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

      Sorry got excited. Anyway, here is a fixed version Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6458-En-Edit-A4O-OVG-1024 x 576.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	364.0 KB
ID:	1090543
      Crop is too wide, there is something happening on the right side of the frame (bad edit?) that I can't identify, and it's slightly dark.

      Comment


      • Good enough?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	SA320 AM.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	596.7 KB
ID:	1091028

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
          Good enough?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	SA320 AM.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	596.7 KB
ID:	1091028
          Soft, dirty, and again, bad edit on right edge.

          Comment


          • Any issues with contrast, sharpening, exposure or any other issue.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6871-Edit.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	389.6 KB
ID:	1091445

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
              Any issues with contrast, sharpening, exposure or any other issue.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6871-Edit.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	389.6 KB
ID:	1091445
              Aircraft is soft and off-centered.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                Aircraft is soft and off-centered.
                Should move towards right?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

                  Should move towards right?
                  Correct.

                  Comment


                  • Improved sharpening and adjusted cropClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6871-En-Edit-A7-BDC-WM-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	533.3 KB
ID:	1091456

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                      Improved sharpening and adjusted cropClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6871-En-Edit-A7-BDC-WM-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	533.3 KB
ID:	1091456
                      Still soft, and somewhat noisy now. I'm guessing this was a relatively large crop?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Still soft, and somewhat noisy now. I'm guessing this was a relatively large crop?
                        Actually it is the last flight of Qatar airways until further notice from Pakistan.. https://www.dawn.com/news/1560865
                        A/C did fill the frame, but that shot had a glare in it, so I choose this one.

                        Comment


                        • Early morning with beautiful Sun. Any issues with sharpness, contrast etc?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6937-Edit-A9C-FC-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	1091590

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                            Early morning with beautiful Sun. Any issues with sharpness, contrast etc?
                            Yes, with both.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              Yes, with both.
                              too little contrast? soft?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

                                too little contrast? soft?
                                Correct. Also dust spot next to tail.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X