Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yousaf Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7843-Edit-A7-BAQ.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	422.6 KB
ID:	1092878Is it exposed correctly or is it dark? any other issues?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7843-Edit-A7-BAQ.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	422.6 KB
ID:	1092878Is it exposed correctly or is it dark? any other issues?
      Contrast, soft, overprocessed.

      Comment


      • Morning Light very early departure. Woke up and went for it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8075-Edit-AP-BGY-1200 x 800-2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	498.9 KB
ID:	1093720

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
          Morning Light very early departure. Woke up and went for it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8075-Edit-AP-BGY-1200 x 800-2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	498.9 KB
ID:	1093720
          Would be rejected for contrast, and perhaps overprocessed.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            Would be rejected for contrast, and perhaps overprocessed.
            contrast is understandable, but I can't find the definition for overprocessed.
            Anyways
            Qatari A350. Issues. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8012-Edit-3-A7-ALK-1200 x 675.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	339.6 KB
ID:	1093843

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

              contrast is understandable, but I can't find the definition for overprocessed.
              Anyways
              Qatari A350. Issues. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8012-Edit-3-A7-ALK-1200 x 675.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	339.6 KB
ID:	1093843
              Contrast, colours and soft
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

              Comment


              • Another day another silhouette. Any issue with contrast,
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7764-2-Edit-A9C-DHQ-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	1093930

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                  Another day another silhouette. Any issue with contrast,
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7764-2-Edit-A9C-DHQ-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	1093930
                  Before anything else, it would be a reject for me for framing.
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                    Another day another silhouette. Any issue with contrast,
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7764-2-Edit-A9C-DHQ-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	1093930
                    Soft, and framing doesn't really work imho.

                    Comment


                    • Another day, but the same aircraft. Hopefully, it is done correctly this time.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8199-Edit.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	343.8 KB
ID:	1094080

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                        Another day, but the same aircraft. Hopefully, it is done correctly this time.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8199-Edit.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	343.8 KB
ID:	1094080
                        Overprocessed (editing halos), and borderline noise/compression.

                        Comment


                        • Early morning shot in the golden hour. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8384-Edit-2-TC-LJK-1200 x 675.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	1094219

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                            Early morning shot in the golden hour. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8384-Edit-2-TC-LJK-1200 x 675.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	1094219
                            Would be ok for me.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                              Not bad for the conditions. Would be ok for me.
                              which genre will be selected for this?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

                                which genre will be selected for this?
                                You'll have to be a little more specific; I don't have time to go back through every comment I've left to find which image you are referring to.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X