Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yousaf Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

    You'll have to be a little more specific; I don't have time to go back through every comment I've left to find which image you are referring to.
    Sorry for not being specific. This photo. Genere will be military? Category Warbird/vintage ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8300.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	598.2 KB
ID:	1094380

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

      Sorry for not being specific. This photo. Genere will be military? Category Warbird/vintage ?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8300.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	598.2 KB
ID:	1094380
      If operated by an air force, then yes military. Warbird/Vintage also applies as is seems to be preserved.

      Comment


      • A9C-FC captured again. Any issue with Contrast, sharpness? Again early morning, with the sun still rising from the horizon. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8199-Edit-A9C-FC-1200 x 800-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	318.6 KB ID:	1094861

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
          A9C-FC captured again. Any issue with Contrast, sharpness? Again early morning, with the sun still rising from the horizon. Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_8199-Edit-A9C-FC-1200 x 800-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	318.6 KB ID:	1094861
          A little bit high in frame. Always check for dust spots on this kind of shots, and remember to select Special Scheme category

          Comment


          • Sensor and lens were recently cleaned.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-20 163915.png
Views:	57
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	1094903Before the crop.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-20 164335.png
Views:	53
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1094904After the crop.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8199-Edit-A9C-FC-1200 x 800-3.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	302.6 KB
ID:	1094905

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
              Sensor and lens were recently cleaned.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-20 163915.png
Views:	57
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	1094903Before the crop.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-20 164335.png
Views:	53
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1094904After the crop.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8199-Edit-A9C-FC-1200 x 800-3.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	302.6 KB
ID:	1094905
              Don't see any dust that would be an issue, thought could have issues with exposure and contrast.

              Comment


              • Rare early morning PIA 777-200. Any issue with contrast or Sharpness? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8652-Edit-AP-BGK-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	484.5 KB
ID:	1095155

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                  Rare early morning PIA 777-200. Any issue with contrast or Sharpness? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8652-Edit-AP-BGK-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	484.5 KB
ID:	1095155
                  Sharpness no. Contrast yes. Overprocessing and insects also yes.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                    Sharpness no. Contrast yes. Overprocessing and insects also yes.
                    Contrast isn't enough on the aircraft? Overprocessing, I couldn't find a definition for it? what exactly it meant by overprocessing?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-07-24 081541.png
Views:	35
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	1095227

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

                      Contrast isn't enough on the aircraft?
                      Correct. Hazy light due to high cloud/smog.

                      Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                      Overprocessing, I couldn't find a definition for it? what exactly it meant by overprocessing?
                      Editing halos.

                      Comment


                      • Changed location. First Serene air. Any issues? Contrast, sharpness etc?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9079-Edit-A9P-BNB-1200 x 800.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	539.7 KB
ID:	1095791

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9100-Edit-A9C-DHJ-1200 x 675.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	437.1 KB
ID:	1095792
                        Same location. any issues?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
                          Changed location..any issues?
                          Yes, borderline contrast and overprocessed. Definitely your bad editing causing the latter; look at how the sky is one color in that small space on the main gear, and another color for the rest of the frame. Bad processing bordering on manipulation.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_33838.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	449.2 KB
ID:	1095806

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                            Yes, borderline contrast and overprocessed. Definitely your bad editing causing the latter; look at how the sky is one color in that small space on the main gear, and another color for the rest of the frame. Bad processing bordering on manipulation.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_33838.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	449.2 KB
ID:	1095806
                            Is there any issue with 737?
                            I have used old method for 767 now
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9100-Edit-2-A9C-DHJ-1200 x 675.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	477.0 KB
ID:	1095887

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yousaf View Post

                              Is there any issue with 737?
                              I have used old method for 767 now
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9100-Edit-2-A9C-DHJ-1200 x 675.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	477.0 KB
ID:	1095887
                              Some kind of dark halo around the aircraft, but can't say for certain it would cause a rejection.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                                Some kind of dark halo around the aircraft, but can't say for certain it would cause a rejection.
                                No issue with Serene 737?
                                Contrast is fine, this halo you are talking about?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-08-06 091031.png
Views:	13
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	1095971
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-08-06 090901.png
Views:	14
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	1095970

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X