Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yousaf Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2045.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	1115793Posting after a long time, any issues with AP-BOB
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2076.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	421.1 KB
ID:	1115794Any issues with AP-BLV before its return to the lessor.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2045.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	336.2 KB
ID:	1115793Posting after a long time, any issues with AP-BOB
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2076.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	421.1 KB
ID:	1115794Any issues with AP-BLV before its return to the lessor.
      1. centering, borderline contrast
      2. contrast, soft

      Comment


      • Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2121-Edit.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	1117089
        Today's beauty. any issues before uploading?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2121-Edit.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	1117089
          Today's beauty. any issues before uploading?
          A bit soft, and you might want to (carefully) remove the bird above the fuselage.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            1. centering, borderline contrast
            2. contrast, soft
            Any better?

            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2045-Edit-DL.jpg Views:	0 Size:	382.7 KB ID:	1117179



            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

            A bit soft, and you might want to (carefully) remove the bird above the fuselage.
            Sharpend enough? Bird removed.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2121-Edit-dl.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	426.4 KB
ID:	1117186

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yousaf View Post
              Any better?
              Borderline contrast and centering (too high).

              Originally posted by yousaf View Post
              Sharpend enough? Bird removed.
              Sharpness acceptable for me, but slight editing halos visible now.

              Comment

              Working...
              X