Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bobh - Editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hi there,
    I got this one rejected for unlevel. To level the photo I used the gap in the wall panels immediately behind the left skid as it looked to be the vertical closest to the centre of the picture. Could someone please suggest a better guide to use.
    Many thanks, Bob

    Click image for larger version

Name:	unk_20181003_Tokorozawa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1032283

    Comment


    • #32
      I'm also helping a friend who is starting to take photos in Beijing. We have been talking about camera settings and cleaning sensors. Attached is one of his photos that I have tried to edit for him. Would you be able to give me some advice that I can pass onto him?
      Any help is very much appreciated

      Click image for larger version

Name:	JA731.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.8 KB
ID:	1032284

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by bobh View Post
        I'm also helping a friend who is starting to take photos in Beijing. We have been talking about camera settings and cleaning sensors. Attached is one of his photos that I have tried to edit for him. Would you be able to give me some advice that I can pass onto him?
        Any help is very much appreciated

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21019[/ATTACH]
        Editing halos present, and color a little yellow. Also would need to remove dust spot(s).

        Comment


        • #34
          Hi there,
          Could I get some advice on the shots below? I uploaded some military museum shots last month and had an awful time with dark rejections. Hopefully this is better...
          Any advice gratefully received
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bobh View Post
            Hi there,
            Could I get some advice on the shots below? I uploaded some military museum shots last month and had an awful time with dark rejections. Hopefully this is better...
            Any advice gratefully received
            Not a great crop on the second, but the exposure should be acceptable.

            Comment


            • #36
              Hi there,
              I got the following rejected for "Bad motive." Would it be helpful if I uploaded again stating that it was the bomb bay?

              Many thanks

              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7807629

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bobh View Post
                Hi there,
                I got the following rejected for "Bad motive." Would it be helpful if I uploaded again stating that it was the bomb bay?

                Many thanks

                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7807629
                I think it's pretty obvious what it is, so adding such comments probably wouldn't help much. It was just a subjective decision that such an angle/composition doesn't quite warrant acceptance.

                Comment

                Working...
                X