bobh - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,
    I got this one rejected for unlevel. To level the photo I used the gap in the wall panels immediately behind the left skid as it looked to be the vertical closest to the centre of the picture. Could someone please suggest a better guide to use.
    Many thanks, Bob

Click image for larger version

Name:	unk_20181003_Tokorozawa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1032283

Comment

I'm also helping a friend who is starting to take photos in Beijing. We have been talking about camera settings and cleaning sensors. Attached is one of his photos that I have tried to edit for him. Would you be able to give me some advice that I can pass onto him?
      Any help is very much appreciated

Click image for larger version

Name:	JA731.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	345.8 KB
ID:	1032284

Comment

Originally posted by bobh View Post
        I'm also helping a friend who is starting to take photos in Beijing. We have been talking about camera settings and cleaning sensors. Attached is one of his photos that I have tried to edit for him. Would you be able to give me some advice that I can pass onto him?
        Any help is very much appreciated

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21019[/ATTACH]
        Editing halos present, and color a little yellow. Also would need to remove dust spot(s).

Comment

Hi there,
          Could I get some advice on the shots below? I uploaded some military museum shots last month and had an awful time with dark rejections. Hopefully this is better...
          Any advice gratefully received
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,
            Could I get some advice on the shots below? I uploaded some military museum shots last month and had an awful time with dark rejections. Hopefully this is better...
            Any advice gratefully received
            Not a great crop on the second, but the exposure should be acceptable.

Comment

Hi there,
              I got the following rejected for "Bad motive." Would it be helpful if I uploaded again stating that it was the bomb bay?

Many thanks

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7807629

Comment

Hi there,
                I got the following rejected for "Bad motive." Would it be helpful if I uploaded again stating that it was the bomb bay?

Many thanks

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7807629
                I think it's pretty obvious what it is, so adding such comments probably wouldn't help much. It was just a subjective decision that such an angle/composition doesn't quite warrant acceptance.

Comment

Working...
                X