Lat1918-Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lat1918 View Post
    I had a photograph in the queue but when I went to see if it got screened it seems it was not and there is no record of it. I know that I did not delete it from the queue and I do have a ID # for it since I find it interesting that it seems to have just vanished into thin air. The ID is: Queue ID: 6800866
    Thank you,
    Richard
    I see only a 6800867. Are you sure the id# is correct, or that it wasn't added?

Comment

• dlowwa,
      It is correct, just seems it got deleted without me doing it on my end. I know for sure I did not remove it.

Comment

dlowwa,
        It is correct, just seems it got deleted without me doing it on my end. I know for sure I did not remove it.
        Can't really tell you then; perhaps it was a system bug. If it had been deleted (rejected) by the crew, there would have been a record.

Comment

• Dlowwa,
          I am suspecting a system bug myself. It's alright, just thought I'd let it be known that it happened in-case it happens again. Thank you for the help

Comment

• I have a question on this recent rejection. I am wondering what I should use as a reference for fixing the horizon since there's quite a bit going on in the shot.
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you in advance,
            Richard

Comment

I have a question on this recent rejection. I am wondering what I should use as a reference for fixing the horizon since there's quite a bit going on in the shot.
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you in advance,
              Richard
              Judging by the verticals, needs a touch of CW.

Comment

• Let me rephrase my question. What building should I be using as a reference?

Comment

Let me rephrase my question. What building should I be using as a reference?
                  --->

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                  Judging by the verticals
                  Specifically, the verticals towards the center of the frame.

Comment

• I had this photograph rejected for invalid hot, when I read the reason in the email sent I noticed that the reason did not match what I had written in the Hot Photo section. When I had put it as "Hot" I had specified that it was for the new winglet type added to the aircraft, but in the rejection reason they said it was for livery. Would it be worth it to appeal or just upload again?

Thank you in advance,
                    Richard

Comment

• It's not a change of scheme - For such little change, there's no real reason not to wait 6 days to get your pic screened in the normal queue.

Regards
                      Alex

Comment

• Was wondering whether this would be considered a business jet since I'm unsure.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1007-N999YG-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	417.0 KB
ID:	1032781
                        Thank you

Comment

Was wondering whether this would be considered a business jet since I'm unsure.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]21627[/ATTACH]
                          Thank you
                          Yes.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0607-N735TS.jpg
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	1033389

Name:	DSC_0452-N275AK.jpg
Size:	545.6 KB
ID:	1033390

Name:	DSC_0847-N632CZ.jpg
Size:	606.4 KB
ID:	1033391

Name:	DSC_0067-N8577Z.jpg
Size:	645.4 KB
ID:	1033392

Name:	DSC_0547-N328N.jpg
Size:	209.5 KB
ID:	1033393
                            Was hoping to get these pre-screened. Thank you in advance

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22345[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22346[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22347[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22348[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22349[/ATTACH]
                              Was hoping to get these pre-screened. Thank you in advance
                              1. soft, compression
                              2. contrast
                              3. ok
                              4. borderline contrast
                              5. backlit/contrast

Comment

• I have a question for this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7166800
                                My question is what aircraft type is it? I keep seeing that it could be a 900B in one place, in others I am seeing it could be a 900EX or LX. I'm just wanting to get some clarification on it since I don't have knowledge of these type of aircraft.
                                Thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X