Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

71sbeetle - Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 71sbeetle - Editing Advice

    Hello!
    Starting this thread here for my editing advice! Thank you for any help provided

  • #2
    And for my very first request, I was wondering if this shot could be pre-screened?
    I am trying to learn about new angles and crops acceptable to JetPhotos
    Thank you!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	AP APP18NOV2017 004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	560.2 KB
ID:	1020658

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
      And for my very first request, I was wondering if this shot could be pre-screened?
      I am trying to learn about new angles and crops acceptable to JetPhotos
      Thank you!

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]11789[/ATTACH]
      This would likely be rejected for cut off (poor crop), and possibly soft.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        This would likely be rejected for cut off (poor crop), and possibly soft.
        Thank you! Knowing that the picture I posted is the full picture (taken at 500mm) would there be a possible acceptable crop? Or is it too cropped already?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
          Thank you! Knowing that the picture I posted is the full picture (taken at 500mm) would there be a possible acceptable crop? Or is it too cropped already?
          Cropping it a bit tighter might work.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            Cropping it a bit tighter might work.
            OK thank you will try that and report back!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello
              Would this shot be considered "similar" to my 2017 shot (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8735509) or is it different enough I can upload this new one.



              Click image for larger version

Name:	AP 21 FEB 2020 003.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	529.7 KB
ID:	1084004

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
                Hello
                Would this shot be considered "similar" to my 2017 shot (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8735509) or is it different enough I can upload this new one.
                Borderline. Angle is slightly different, but not different enough I would guarantee it wouldn't be rejected.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                  Borderline. Angle is slightly different, but not different enough I would guarantee it wouldn't be rejected.
                  OK thank you for the answer, I will refrain from uploading this one to be safe!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X