Guy Langlois - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy Langlois View Post
    I need your help again. My first try for this one was soft. I made corrections and i though the second one was fine, but it was rejected again. The first photo attached is my second rejection. Now i need to know if the second photo attached could be acceptable.
    Best regards
    Second one still a bit soft, and some noise visible in the shadows. Minor issues, should be fixable.

Comment

Overexposed

Hi, i would like to know if there's a tool somewhere that can help me to know if my photo is overexposed or not. I have many rejection because of that. This is an exemple. Also, i don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but how can i know if this is a business jet or not. For exemple : Dassault Falcon...
      Thanks for your help!
      Guy Langlois
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i would like to know if there's a tool somewhere that can help me to know if my photo is overexposed or not. I have many rejection because of that. This is an exemple. Also, i don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but how can i know if this is a business jet or not. For exemple : Dassault Falcon...
        Thanks for your help!
        Guy Langlois
        All rejected images and images in the queue have a histogram tool available to check the exposure.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi JP crews, i need your help on that one. Cold winter white sky, sunset... What do you think?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi JP crews, i need your help on that one. Cold winter white sky, sunset... What do you think?
              Aircraft is backlit, and will be rejected as such.

Comment

Thanks you
                Guy

Comment

Question

Hi, JP crews, can you tell me if this one is backlit or not. The sun was directly in front of the airplane. The regeistration doesn't exist in the database, so i hope it will be ok...
                  Thanks for your help!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi, JP crews, can you tell me if this one is backlit or not. The sun was directly in front of the airplane. The regeistration doesn't exist in the database, so i hope it will be ok...
                    Thanks for your help!
                    Contrast is indeed not good. Maybe with a blue sky, such light might work, but here the photo lacks contrast. In addition, the photo is also soft.
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks. And it's not backlit? And is it better like this? In the winter in Quebec city, we can have a blue sky with some clouds that contain snow. And this is the case this time. So it is impossible to have a blue sky... So is this version better?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. And it's not backlit? And is it better like this? In the winter in Quebec city, we can have a blue sky with some clouds that contain snow. And this is the case this time. So it is impossible to have a blue sky... So is this version better?
                        Would still be rejected for soft and contrast, and now possibly also color.

Comment

Hi JP crews, i'm still learning what your looking for exactly and i have many rejection because "Undersharpened (Soft)". Those 2 photos are exemples of my rejections. Can you tell me why and how to fix the problem please. Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi JP crews, i'm still learning what your looking for exactly and i have many rejection because "Undersharpened (Soft)". Those 2 photos are exemples of my rejections. Can you tell me why and how to fix the problem please. Thanks
                            Both images need more sharpening, especially the CF-18. Use whichever editing software you prefer, and sharpen the aircraft. People will vary wildly in their manner and methods; mine is via USM (Unsharp Mask) in PS, and I typically sharpen before downsizing the image, and then do any selective sharpening (if needed) on the upload size image.

Comment

Hi, hi have a rejection and i want to know if my new version could be fine. The linkk is my rejection and my new try is the one attached.
                              Thanks for your help!
                              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, hi have a rejection and i want to know if my new version could be fine. The linkk is my rejection and my new try is the one attached.
                                Thanks for your help!
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6377456
                                Exposure looks better, but there is also more noise noticeable now.

Comment

Working...
                                X