Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    Originally posted by Guy Langlois View Post
    Hi, i'm new and i have 7 photos on Jetphotos. I understand a little bit more everyday what you're looking for but i want your opinion on those 2 photos. Also, i can send only 5 photos at the same time, but i can see that many members can send more than that. Can you tell me what it takes to send more photos?
    Thanks for your help
    Guy Langlois
    Apart from the sizing of the photos, some things you might like to consider are.... the AC Express... dark/contrast and also maybe compression/noise and as for the WestJet you need to take a look at the composition as it's too low in the frame and again a lot of noise in the sky and soft.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    No Sir

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi, i'm new and i have 7 photos on Jetphotos. I understand a little bit more everyday what you're looking for but i want your opinion on those 2 photos. Also, i can send only 5 photos at the same time, but i can see that many members can send more than that. Can you tell me what it takes to send more photos?
    Thanks for your help
    Guy Langlois
    Hi,

First to have images pre-screened, you will need to post the edited version at upload resolution. You will not be able to upload these two as they are well over the maximum allowable size.

As for upload slots, once you have achieved 10 images in the DB, you will have 20 slots available to you, but these slots are dependant on further submissions being accepted - if you receive 10 rejections with a short period, you will lose those 10 slots for two weeks, until those rejections clear the system.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    replied
    Thanks
    Guy

Leave a comment:

• ATLcrew
    replied
    Thanks for your help
    Guy Langlois
    Are you related to Kent L'Anglois of Republic Airline?

Leave a comment:

• pauwelsc
    replied
    Thanks for your help
    Guy Langlois
    Hello Guy,

I am not a crew member but I have two remarks on your question;
    First of all, the screeners won't screen those 2 pictures in the attachment here, therefore I suggest you to go to the Digital Procession Forum and to start your own thread such as "Guy - Editing advice", I suggest you to post the pics there.
    Second of all, it's normal you only have 5 queue slots as you have less then 10 pics accepted in the database, as soon as you have 10 pictures accepted, your queue slots will get an upgrade to 20 upload slots. In this position you need to get 3 pictures online to get your 20 upload slots.
    I am not going to screen your pics as I am not experienced at all but here at the datbase it is forbidden to add your own watermark to the pictures (as you have done in the two pics in the right corner) so before uploading it in the editing advice thread, I suggest you to erase them.

I hope that's an answer to your question (apart of the screening info )
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Guy Langlois
    started a topic Guy Langlois - editing advice

Guy Langlois - editing advice

Thanks for your help
    Guy Langlois
    Attached Files
Working...
X