Guy Langlois - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guy Langlois View Post
    Hi, i had two rejections for the LIAT for "Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)". This is my second attempt. For me it seems center. Can someone tells me what i do wrong. Also i need your comments on the other two photos please.
    Thanks for your help
    First is a bit high in the frame. Second borderline for contrast. Otherwise they should be ok.

Originally posted by crisquijano View Post
    1.compression
    2.Compression, a bit blurry
    3.compression, contrast

*I'm not a screener. But I hope this helps.
    Compression is NOT an issue on any of these photos. Why do you think so?

Comment

Thank you. I don't have any problem with compression, i dont't know why crisquijano said that.
      Best regards

Comment

Guy, dlowwa, please accept my apologies for adding confusion.

I see pixelation in the sky which in my opinion is caused by compression. But I am glad images look good for a very experienced screener.

Comment

Question

Hi, is it consider Helicopter and Cargo?
          Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, is it consider Helicopter and Cargo?
            Thanks
            Not sure about this question, but this one will be rejected by centering and motive (Cut off) IMHO.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Hi, i had 2 rejections. The reason is "Too much or too little contrast". In my opinion, both photos are fine. So if i want to send them again, should i put more contrast or less?
              Thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i had 2 rejections. The reason is "Too much or too little contrast". In my opinion, both photos are fine. So if i want to send them again, should i put more contrast or less?
                Thank you
                Both lack contrast, but given the overcast light, can't promise that adding more will necessarily make them acceptable.

Comment

Thank you Dana!

Comment

Hi, can you tell me why this photo was rejected in 2 seconds (was sent as "hot") for "Too much or too little contrast". What's wrong with this one? I just want to learn and not have this problem again.
                    Best regards
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can you tell me why this photo was rejected in 2 seconds (was sent as "hot") for "Too much or too little contrast". What's wrong with this one? I just want to learn and not have this problem again.
                      Best regards
                      Hot images are screened immediately, which is the point of having the hot photo system. Your image lacks direct sunlight, and thus was rejected for poor contrast.

Comment

Thank you Dana
                        Have a nice day

Comment

Hi, i have a rejection for this one for "contrast" and "horizon unlevel". For the contrast, i can understand but for the level, what is wrong ? Of course, i have the original image and the level is perfect, i have a building as reference. So can someone from JP can tell me what to do for the level?
                          Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, i have a rejection for this one for "contrast" and "horizon unlevel". For the contrast, i can understand but for the level, what is wrong ? Of course, i have the original image and the level is perfect, i have a building as reference. So can someone from JP can tell me what to do for the level?
                            Thanks
                            I can't really tell from the verticals, so the level wouldn't have been an issue for me.

Comment

Thank you Dana

Comment

Hi, i would like to have the opinion of one JP crew. Do you think one of those 4 photos could be accepted. It's the first time i will try to send the MV22B and the problem is to center correctly the aircraft. Also, should i check "Cargo" in "Categories"?
                                Best regards
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X